1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loving the pics freaks. and loving this sculpt!

11261.jpg11263.jpg11262.jpg

Fantastic sculpt. In particular it seems to make me think of his last conversation with Luke before the battle of Yavin when he's packing up and leaving.

Brought a painted one, gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Should have brought two of them for my stormtrooper han.
IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

With that side by side shot, it looks to me that if the HT hair was a little more on par with Solo's look it would have brought out more of the likeness. Someone needs to photoshop that shot and duplicate the hair from the Jnix sculpt over to the HT one. Given he has a much softer facial expression with the HT sculpt I think its mostly the hair throwing it off.

Congratulations to everyone who's got solo jnix head
He looks brilliant words can't describe it :bow:bow

Y'all peep out Chubbyman's Han. He asked Jnix to paint the eyes sideways, and it looks awesome! One of a kind. Good call Chubbs!
I too got jnix's sculpt in, at first glance, it almost looks like someone shrunk ford down! it's incredible. I asked for mine to be painted with eyes sideways, to bring a little more character out of him.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Y'all peep out Chubbyman's Han. He asked Jnix to paint the eyes sideways, and it looks awesome! One of a kind. Good call Chubbs!

Sent from the Bat Cave

It's cool. I think if I had a second Jnix sculpt, I might opt for that 'look', but with only one shot at the perfect Han, I think I'd avoid such a stylized choice

yes this is a great sculpt it`s my new favorite piece in the collection. cant seem to keep my self from posing him all the time with chewie as well.

Yeah, I think my favorite look for this sculpt is on the stormie body rather than the regular smuggler outfit. Maybe it's the crispness against the white or something.

Back