1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone could set an interest list and compile the members who'd be interested in getting one. That way jynx would know how many he should make, as this is most likely the last runs; if it happens, that is.

this is the best Harrison ford captured at any scale. it even beats the hot toys version and the enterbay which I thought was the best version until this came out

I just don't think he needs convincing. He gets bombarded with PMs and emails from what he's said. He knows there is demand - it's just a matter of if he's willing to do more.

Whatever his reasons are for not doing more, he's been pretty adamant about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can definitely understand him not wanting to paint any more Han heads, but I think there'd still be plenty of people happy just to get an unpainted version.

Yeah, that's what I've thought for a while as well. Would love to see folks get a crack at another run but maybe that's part of the issue. How's that Ren paint up coming along?

When people buy unpainted, are y'all getting a third party to do it, or what?

I can see a lot of

header.jpg

happening if trying to tackle it by ones self. :)

Guessing it's an attempt to show Jnix how many people are interested, even if unofficial.

I know I'd get one :)

Yeh but there is already a thread for that. This is a photo thread primarily.

Seems like a lot of members cannot even read these days. Or cannot be bothered to at least.

:peace

Back