1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160715_122836.jpg

It truly is the very best likeness I've seen at any scale of young Harrison Ford as he appeared in Star Wars. Even with all the excellent photos in this thread, it doesn't look as good as when you're holding it in your hands and looking at it in natural daylight. Every angle looks like Ford which is very difficult for a sculptor to achieve when working purely from 2 dimensional photos. I was absolutely blown away by the sculpt and especially the paintjob when I opened up that nice little silver box that jnix shipped the heads in. Spectacular work from a very talented artist.

Last edited:
Y'all peep out Chubbyman's Han. He asked Jnix to paint the eyes sideways, and it looks awesome! One of a kind. Good call Chubbs!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Thanks for posting mate! The sculpt is so good whichever way he looks it's still ford! crazy

Has Jnix ever sculpted Arnie? None of the Hot Toys Arnie sculpts are at the level of this '77 Harrison Ford. I dearly wish they were.

He takes commissions. Check out his Facebook account. The only sculpts of his that I've seen photos of are Matt Damon, Ryan Gosling, Robert De Niro (Taxi Driver), Kit Harington (John Snow), and Harrison Ford.

Sent from the Bat Cave

He takes commissions. Check out his Facebook account. The only sculpts of his that I've seen photos of are Matt Damon, Ryan Gosling, Robert De Niro (Taxi Driver), Kit Harington (John Snow), and Harrison Ford.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Bickle, Driver and Snow aren't his. They're painting commissions.

The only sculpts we've seen of his are Damon and Solo.

Thanks for starting this thread Quigon..honestly it was getting kind of riduculous in the general 1/6 Han Solo thread. I know people meant well to showcase their love for this sculpt however, I think newcomers who don't know too much about customizing might get the wrong idea and think that HT redid another Han Solo.

I know that's a stretch to think, but you never know. I know people know that HT is doing a second rerelease of Han and Chewie, but Oi don't want people to get their hopes up that will look like Jinx's

Bickle, Driver and Snow aren't his. They're painting commissions.

The only sculpts we've seen of his are Damon and Solo.

Oh. Thanks for helping me understand that. All of those sculpts look great. However, I was a little concerned because they seem inconsistent. They each seem to have a little bit different art style to them, whereas Damon and Ford do look like they stepped right off the screen. I feel better about my commitment to the Luke sculpt now.

Sent from the Bat Cave

View attachment 287035

It truly is the very best likeness I've seen at any scale of young Harrison Ford as he appeared in Star Wars. Even with all the excellent photos in this thread, it doesn't look as good as when you're holding it in your hands and looking at it in natural daylight. Every angle looks like Ford which is very difficult for a sculptor to achieve when working purely from 2 dimensional photos. I was absolutely blown away by the sculpt and especially the paintjob when I opened up that nice little silver box that jnix shipped the heads in. Spectacular work from a very talented artist.

I was also blown away when I opened the tin. it felt like Christmas morning opening something I could not wait to get and display. those that have this sculpt all I can say is we finally have the mini solo we have been looking for.

Back