1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick question for General Zod

There was a request for the brake handles to be made darker on the other cart ( screen accurate ) I left them in bare wood on the prototype purely as artistic license as I liked the look of the pale wood against the darker colour on the bucket.

I have stained the handles on the other one and just want to know how you would like yours finished, pics below show the differences

Let me know how you would like yours buddy

Pete

Hi Pete, any chance I could order a darkened brake handle from you too? If possible can they be switched over easily? If its not straightforward I will leave as is-I love mine anyway, BW David

For anyone who is interested in ordering a cart, please message Scratchbuilder and he will give you the details

The two carts above have been shipped and i have passed the tracking numbers to Jason (Scratchbuilder) as he has your Email addresses, I apologise for the delay, I had planned to send them on Friday but I didnt have enough tape or brown paper so had to go on a supply run on Saturday, it's a little bit remote where I live so to get to any decent stores is a bit of a trek lol so it delayed me from getting to the Post office until today, hopefully they shouldn't take too long to arrive

Pete

Edited due to my complete lack of comprehension with the English language

For anyone who is interested in ordering a cart, please message Scratchbuilder and he will give you the details

The two carts above have been shipped and i have passed the tracking numbers to Jason (Scratchbuilder) as he has your Email addresses, I apologise for the delay, I had planned to send them on Friday but I didnt have enough tape or brown paper so had to go on a supply run on Saturday, it's a little bit remote where I live so to get to any decent stores is a bit of a trek lol so it delayed me from getting to the Post office until today, hopefully they shouldn't take too long to arrive

Pete

Edited due to my complete lack of comprehension with the English language

Please feel free to PM or email me at : [email protected] for more details.
Thanks for the info Pete, all tracking info sent to the latest Indy Mine Cart owners.
Hope they get there safe and sound as they've got a big journey ahead.

New lantern for the buffer stop is proving a little tricky, but I think I've come up with a very exciting solution.
Which involves a barrel and a famous silhouette.
I'll post some early WiPs over the next few days...so stay tuned!

Hi all
Once our current orders are completed we will only be able to take on 2(two) more orders for the 1:6 Indy Mine Cart this year and at this price.
We need to focus on our other commission builds, projects and ideas.
If anyone needs any more info, is interested in us creating a unique / one-off build or have any questions please don't hesitate to PM or email us.
Thanks Jas

I'll take the first! With screen accurate pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the carts arrived with you guys yet ? I'm really keen to see some pics with your Indy figures.

Pete

I just got mine yesterday but had a procedure on my back so haven't had a chance to open it yet. I'll do my best to get it set up today because I'm dying to see it set up in person.

I got it opened up to check it out and absolutely love it! It's surprisingly light but looks freaking amazing. I'm in the middle of redoing my display room so I won't be able to get Indy out to pose with it yet, but I'll get some pics up later today. Very well done, guys!

Hope your back is ok buddy

I'm really pleased to hear that the cart arrived safely and you are happy with it. They are lightweight, Jason and I had a discussion regarding that way back when he had made the prototype and we were thinking about making a run of them, Jason can make silicone moulds so we did talk about casting them in resin or adding some weight during the construction of the bucket. A lot of custom 1/6 items are entering the stratosphere price wise and our goal was to try and produce something that was of a high standard of finish and still be affordable to collectors so we avoided the resin route this time, although light the construction is robust and once in the shelf with Indy will look really nice.

We have some more ideas for these carts too (a base for the track and a back drop proto should pop up in the new year) and Jason has got something cooking at the moment that is going to be awesome , but I can't give any details just yet.

Can't wait to see some pics of the cart on your shelf mate

Pete

Just a couple quick pics. I'll definitely post better ones next week when I get my shelves finished. Didn't get any with the lights on but they are bright and fantastic. The entire piece is incredibly well done, regardless of how much it weighs. Everything on it is functional and I absolutely love it.

4f1fe98de8c1dfce8c1b371eca3010bb.jpg

7594e809e5a91265843cabdd351c26a3.jpg

Just for scale, here's Cap next to it. Sideshow needs to hurry up and get TOD Indy released.

2e2e6a570f7c93b18950307b0d3a1571.jpg

Fantastic pics and it's extremely rewarding knowing that you are all happy with your Indy Carts.
Really relieved it got to you in one piece to.
We always worry that something may happen in transit.

A quick update on the next orders:
I'm running slightly behind on the next two builds at the minute...family and work commitments I'm afraid, sorry about that chaps.
This has only delayed me by a few days, and I will be back at the bench over this weekend.

Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if any of you guys have any questions or need anything else doing.
Jas

Back