1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jay, As I've said before, if you don't build em I can't paint em.

I'm always amazed by what you come up with too and I don't think you've even scratched the surface of what you are capable of mate

Pete

Yours is in one of these Robert !

Awesome, can't wait!

I'll take them to the post office first thing on Monday and Jay will email you all with the tracking details.

You should all have these before Christmas as I'm sure they are in just before the big rush

Pete

Best,

Robert

Hahahaha I managed to mess that last post up big time.

But you get the idea of what's happening

Pete

You two guys put SS and HT to shame!
Your crattmanship and communications are well past professional standards. If I collected Indy items I would contact you in a heart beat. You are a great team all the best in your future projects/runs.

Do you plan on doing any Star Wars themed projects?

You two guys put SS and HT to shame!
Your crattmanship and communications are well past professional standards. If I collected Indy items I would contact you in a heart beat. You are a great team all the best in your future projects/runs.

Do you plan on doing any Star Wars themed projects?
So
Appreciate the kind words mate,

We know how it can be when dealing with custom works and there is a huge amount of trust given by the buyer. We wanted to try and ensure that people would feel comfortable dealing with us. One thing I personally hate is when is when it goes quiet and there is no communication so I hoped putting a few pics up as the carts went along would help alleviate some of the worry.

Funnily enough we were discussing Starwars projects a while back and Jason was working in a Tantive IV corridor, I'm not sure how far he got though.

We are open to suggestions for pretty much anything and I'm pretty sure if you can think of it that between Jason and myself we can bring it to life.

Pete

So
Appreciate the kind words mate,

We know how it can be when dealing with custom works and there is a huge amount of trust given by the buyer. We wanted to try and ensure that people would feel comfortable dealing with us. One thing I personally hate is when is when it goes quiet and there is no communication so I hoped putting a few pics up as the carts went along would help alleviate some of the worry.

Funnily enough we were discussing Starwars projects a while back and Jason was working in a Tantive IV corridor, I'm not sure how far he got though.

We are open to suggestions for pretty much anything and I'm pretty sure if you can think of it that between Jason and myself we can bring it to life.

Pete

What about the carbonite freezing chamber floor and stairs? Or perhaps the blast doors and partial hall where Obi won and Darth Vader fight? I would be in for anything Star Wars. Keep me posted! I love what I have seen so far!

A moisture evaporator from Tatooine. ;)

With working weathervane and lights.

Last edited:
Back