1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1690836394665.jpg
FB_IMG_1690836400965.jpg

Yeah I've seen pictures that make this thing look like trash. One bad pose, one bad angle and it's all over. The best photos make this look like a mini human. Those pics above are amazing 👏👏 and I'd argue the jail sclupt has a stronger likeness to heath than the stock one.

The one thing I see the most in those photos is a narrow/squished head, thus making his eyes appear closer than they really are. Then a few posts later and you’ll see a more flattering photo where he looks…well, normal and amazing.

Just weird as hell.

Reached out to SF to see where this guy was at... yet again. Was told they were in the process of shipping last week and now this week that it will be a few more weeks. Don't think I'll be pre-ordering anything else from them.
Dang that’s rough, getting more and more anxious about my Gandalf from them now

FINALLY!

Now question time:
The head for the purple coat body is very loose fitting, is it supposed to be that way? I can lift up the jail cell joker by his head and it’s fine, but if I even touch the purple coat version the head wants to fall off, it’s just held on my the shirt collar.

And the arm joints for the jail cell version are very squeaky, like a cheap ass third party figure. Is it supposed to be that way? the purple coat version is normal.
13C10582-8D4F-4446-9901-0DF3C1D34820.jpeg

Reached out to SF to see where this guy was at... yet again. Was told they were in the process of shipping last week and now this week that it will be a few more weeks. Don't think I'll be pre-ordering anything else from them.
Mine arrived today from SF. Only thing is I’m currently out of town until next week.

Now question time:
The head for the purple coat body is very loose fitting, is it supposed to be that way? I can lift up the jail cell joker by his head and it’s fine, but if I even touch the purple coat version the head wants to fall off, it’s just held on my the shirt collar.
The neck joint on the body of the purple coat has a plastic riser/ring to allow the head to sit a bit higher since it has all the layers on. B/c of this, the magnets don’t make full contact with each other, therefore the connection feels weaker. You can remove the riser however as it’s not permanently attached to get a more secure fit. It’s not a defect though.

The neck joint on the body of the purple coat has a plastic riser/ring to allow the head to sit a bit higher since it has all the layers on. B/c of this, the magnets don’t make full contact with each other, therefore the connection feels weaker. You can remove the riser however as it’s not permanently attached to get a more secure fit. It’s not a defect though.
Alternatively measure the gap and add a neodym magnet there.

Thank you, it’s ok as long as I don’t touch the figure, if it bothers me too much I’ll give this a shot!

Spec Fiction has 1 sculpted hair premium in stock ready to ship. Wouldn't it be something if a person were to buy it and have it shipped before a person's who ordered this a long time ago?

Got my Standard InArt Joker delivered today. Just wow! Even the Standard was an incredible unboxing experience. That's what every 1/6 packaging should be like. All the accessories are great quality (except for the knife). The paint apps on the face, hands, and gloves are a work of art. The tailoring is exquisite. The sculpted hair looks great in hand, much better than I had anticipated from a lot of the pictures.

I have very strong magnets in my stand and wrists. Upsidedown test holds strong. Mine has no trouble holding the diecast weapons. Just make sure the hands are pegged in all the way and you get a strong magnetic hold. I need to futz with the neck connector more to get my final thoughts on that

My only negative so far is the PERS system and the eyes in general. I need to do the PER deconstruction on mine. With the eyes, I think the spacing is just fine. It's the pupils maybe being too large and a little flat. Definitely worth the wait and looking forward to many more InArt unboxings.

PXL_20230802_205416330.jpg
PXL_20230802_205901168.jpg

Brothers!
I’ll have the DX 11 with the laughing head from now on, and maybe I’ll take the purple coat off and just have him in the gray jacket. 3 jokers in 3 different looks!
And yes, my DX11 has some missing paint on his nose. It’s Batman’s fault 🤣 (but he took a dive off my table outside a few years ago and I never bothered to fix it with paint.)
6E77FFB8-93EB-463F-AA3D-10649E3669AD.jpeg
15AF3DC4-9E10-4B5A-B9AF-B92551A5D4E9.jpeg

Back