1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Carrey Ups GIF by Ace Ventura

Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek

Ok. Figure is in my hand.

I feel like this whole experience has really soured this for me. This is just a figure.

I guess from being in a shipping container for ages, the coat has creased. Looks third party.

The sculpt is ok. My eye is a little crooked. Magnets in base are strong. Overall, this is just another figure to go on the shelf.

Any futzing tips?

Ok. Figure is in my hand.

I feel like this whole experience has really soured this for me. This is just a figure.

I guess from being in a shipping container for ages, the coat has creased. Looks third party.

The sculpt is ok. My eye is a little crooked. Magnets in base are strong. Overall, this is just another figure to go on the shelf.

Any futzing tips?

Most deal with the creased overcoat in one way or another. I recommend steaming.

i gotta know, anyone familiar with the product IA used for their hair because damn, that **** holds well. would love to know unless its some sort of gel

Had the wife bust out the steamer. Did nothing. IM over it.
Have you tried this? It's not hard and should take you no more than 5 minutes

I know they aren't the same figure or coat but the method is very easy to understand.

Decided to take out the joker today and have a fiddle around with it doing some posing and just admiring it and i love it even more now. This figure is awesome, and I'm really liking the jail figure too now as well. If you pose him right he can look really good, i futzed with the vest and shoulders to get it to sit properly and it looks so damn good now. I'm content with not getting the hot toys verison, don't need it! This figure is more than enough for me.

Little bit of futzing and posing is the secret to make a figure look good.
It's like going back to childhood for a moment, just relax and enjoy playing with your toy.

Just a little bit gentler than when you were a kid tho. :D
View attachment 653183
View attachment 653184

Phenomenal pics man.

IA’s Joker(s) are so wild and weird. In person they look stunning. But in pictures they can either look just as amazing (and better in some instances) OR awful. When I see those…poorly lit and lens distorted photos I’m like “wth? He doesn’t look like that” and then I have to break the figure out again for visual confirmation. And then I’m like “yeah, THATS how he’s supposed to look…with happened in that photo??”

Phenomenal pics man.

IA’s Joker(s) are so wild and weird. In person they look stunning. But in pictures they can either look just as amazing (and better in some instances) OR awful. When I see those…poorly lit and lens distorted photos I’m like “wth? He doesn’t look like that” and then I have to break the figure out again for visual confirmation. And then I’m like “yeah, THATS how he’s supposed to look…with happened in that photo??”
Yeah I've seen pictures that make this thing look like trash. One bad pose, one bad angle and it's all over. The best photos make this look like a mini human. Those pics above are amazing 👏👏 and I'd argue the jail sclupt has a stronger likeness to heath than the stock one.

Phenomenal pics man.

Kinda the same with looking at yourself in the mirror vs see yourself in the phone when taking a selfie, somehow the mirror one looks better😅

Back