1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I did not but my shipping info finally updated showing my Joker is in possession on UPS and will be delivered Wednesday.
I never got a shipping notification but I was able to get my tracking number by logging into my account and looking up the order. UPS will deliver tomorrow. I guess I am showing outsized enthusiasm because my wife asked, "Why are you acting like a giddy school girl?" Wait until she sees that huge box tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

It’s not something I’d get my panties in a twist over but I’d prefer ‘We apologise for the delay and any frustration caused.’
Take a little accountability even if it’s not your fault directly.

My patience was not my choice, therefore thanking me is utterly hollow.
Like when the government imposes austerity measures and then says something like ‘we appreciate the sacrifice ordinary households have made.’ *****, you put us in the situation!

How is it condescending? Do you just get offended by everything?
Wow. Where did that come from? I’ve never mentioned being irritated by anything before, nor griped at you about something. I’m allowed an opinion as much as anyone else here, including you.

As my original post says, I just find that statement condescending for obvious reasons.

It’s not something I’d get my panties in a twist over but I’d prefer ‘We apologise for the delay and any frustration caused.’
Take a little accountability even if it’s not your fault directly.

My patience was not my choice, therefore thanking me is utterly hollow.
Like when the government imposes austerity measures and then says something like ‘we appreciate the sacrifice ordinary households have made.’ *****, you put us in the situation!
Exactly my point (y)

I got an email from Todd Johnson at Spec Fiction in which he thanks us for our patience and admits that their entrance into the 1/6th scale world has not gone as smoothly as they would have liked. And that going forward they will have 1/6th scale figures ship directly from China, double-boxed. No more shipping via container ships. Anyone else get that email?
I unsubscribed from their email so I won’t get that email, but I do have inart Aragon on preorder with them. After this, they ain’t getting anymore of my money. When Aragorn releases I’ll just see if onesixthkit has any in stock, if not, then oh well.

Hot toys released a video talking about the new joker and they mention how hes the most popular character for custom artists and how companies have tried to use the work they did as a point of reference (kind of a snobby attitude) but its an intresting watch

Hot toys released a video talking about the new joker and they mention how hes the most popular character for custom artists and how companies have tried to use the work they did as a point of reference (kind of a snobby attitude) but its an intresting watch

Sure Howard…keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Petty little b**** 😂. Oh no! Now we HAVE to put in effort to producing toys??!! Damn you IA..I mean company that used the DX11 as a point of reference even though DX11 AND 1/4 joker are trash reference materials to begin with!

You do you Chan.

Sure Howard…keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Petty little b**** 😂. Oh no! Now we HAVE to put in effort to producing toys??!! Damn you IA..I mean company that used the DX11 as a point of reference even though DX11 AND 1/4 joker are trash reference materials to begin with!

You do you Chan.
💯

"When we created the MMS68 it was from the movie. Then we based the DX01 off the MMS68, and the DX11 off the DX01. Using cutting edge technology, we're now going back to our core roots and will scan an original MMS68 to create the modern 'Artisan Edition'. You're all bloody welcome." -Howard

Received. Excellent set. Jail hair looks less bulky than the regular. Seems later batches they may have made a bigger difference. No QC issues I could find thankfully.
IMG_0915.jpeg

71226516915__0E3F1138-821F-48CE-82B9-E58C5F764F6D.jpeg

71226219057__CF465CD1-9A6A-45E8-9D5E-859F4AD173FE.jpeg

Received. Excellent set. Jail hair looks less bulky than the regular. Seems later batches they may have made a bigger difference. No QC issues I could find thankfully.
View attachment 652650
Holy smokes the hair on your jail sculpt looks really great! There was definitely some refinement to your batch than the earlier ones.

Back