1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my sculpted in a couple days ago and unboxed last night. I was really impressed with the presentation, the accessories, and the figure itself. The sculpt and proportions are stunning. I was also pretty impressed with the magnetic base. The hold is strong and I figured out how pose him well.

The only issue I had was the eyes were a bit off and he looked cockeyed. So I did some brain surgery and removed the single switch from the sculpt. Now I just adjust the eyes one at a time like a HT figure. Aside from the minor issue, he is an amazing figure and a huge upgrade from my kitbashed DX 11.

I got my sculpted in a couple days ago and unboxed last night. I was really impressed with the presentation, the accessories, and the figure itself. The sculpt and proportions are stunning. I was also pretty impressed with the magnetic base. The hold is strong and I figured out how pose him well.

The only issue I had was the eyes were a bit off and he looked cockeyed. So I did some brain surgery and removed the single switch from the sculpt. Now I just adjust the eyes one at a time like a HT figure. Aside from the minor issue, he is an amazing figure and a huge upgrade from my kitbashed DX 11.
How did you remove the single switch? I know others have done it but I don’t want to read nearly 600 pages to find the answer 🤣

I have many excellent representations of the Ledger’s Joker in figures and statues in many scales. It is possibly my favorite character, and Heath’s interpretation was amazing. This might be the best likeness to date. Yes, it is a pain to get the head on and the hair right, but once you do the look is uncanny. Plus, you can make all the pose you could ever want. The magnets in the base are the biggest weakness, but otherwise this is a home run. I doubt Hot Toys will be able to top this, but I will get theirs as well and hope that it is just as great.

Figure is amazing.
IMG_0992.jpeg

Does anyone know if all the Joker movies tickets have the same date on them? Mine has March 2023. I was wondering if that might be the date of the batch your figure was dropped in, or maybe they are all the same.

Back