1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the recent Hot Toys announcement this will go down in value no doubt. I am offering 350 USD for a rooted deluxe edition to whoever comes first. One time only offer.
Why would it? Theres things here inart does better than hot toys and vice versa, but theres still some high quality stuff in here that makes this hold it's value. And it's not being sold anymore, I'm not saying it'll go up but i reckon it will hold it's value.

Inart are definitely a superior offering, but then the rooted was a superior price. Hot Toys have an established fanbase and can lower the production cost. I think there's room for both. People who didn't want to fork out the Inart prices will now settle for less of a figure (in some people's eyes). As always with collecting, it's a trade-off. I'm still fond of my DX11 and DX01 so will keep them even when I buy something better. If the HT releases causes a dip toward Inart retail prices, I'll buy all of them. Retailers still have them in stock anyway.

1000007469.jpg
1000007472.jpg

Lol i read it now... i thoguht he was selling it for 350 USD not offering to buy one for 350 USD. That's funny
😉

Inart is still a great figure. The new Hot Toys one was inevitable and never out of question.
Personally I will most likely end up with all 3 figures. Glad my OCD does not need both variants (sculpted and hair). 🤣

Back