1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, i guess i can cancel my inart with spec. That hot toys one trumps this standard sculpted.
Nah I I think that hot toys sculpt is off as usual.
Looks a bit reminiscent of the qs010

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 0
Nah I I think that hot toys sculpt is off as usual.
Looks a bit reminiscent of the qs010

Either way, i dont think i would be getting my money back, so pretty much, im still getting it. Im sure with Spec’s “awesome” speed of getting their products to their customers, these hot toy will release as i finally get a tracking number from these guys.

InArt still takes the cake imo, but if you didnt get this, its a good choice.

Ill probably swap some of my IA pieces for the HT.
Yeah, if i didn't have inart I'd go with the HT. but I'm happy with this...i spent 1600 AUD on it so I'm done for a heath ledger joker. Thats enough money spent on 1 character lol

1000030862.jpg

The figure i find looks best looking at it from high angles, and having the head looking down, when you don't see the eyes it looks like a mini human almost. When you see the eyes...a little less

Spec? What happened?

I got mine from them no problem almost a month ago. Yeah,I had to wait a bit by other than that, no prob.
I’ve paid my invoice 3 weeks ago as it was supposed to ship on it before the 7th, that day has come and gone. How did you get yours?

Back