1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😉

Inart is still a great figure. The new Hot Toys one was inevitable and never out of question.
Personally I will most likely end up with all 3 figures. Glad my OCD does not need both variants (sculpted and hair). 🤣
Unfortunately, mine does. Sort of glad I didn't pick up a sculpted set of IA version now though as it will be a little easier to get a sculpted HT Joker head loose as standard part out sites/sellers will have it. It'll still be a race to checkout with one when the time comes, but still easier to get one than the IA sculpted heads.

Last edited:
Nope. I ordered the rooted hair version and nothing yet. Probably 50 years from now. What version did you get?
I just got the Standard version. One of the 8 Deluxe in that picture must not have been yours unfortunately. Look at it this way, 2.5 weeks down and only 2,597.5 weeks to go :impatient::pigfly:
But really, I would think (hope for you) it will be any time now with others getting shipping emails.

For those liking the messier look of the sculpted hair on the new Artisan Hot Toys version (I think it looks great!), worth noting for those with the InArt Standard that there is a bit of play to many of the outer strands with some heat and tweezers. Straight out of the box, it was a bit of a straight tight clump.

Still contemplating picking up the Hot Toys version to use as the purple coat look (with the InArt coat) and use the InArt head and forearms for the prison look…stupid hobby…

Anyway, for me, it was a definite improvement to pull those out a little. Here’s a quick snap of where he’s at:

48A7FAF3-7183-4322-B94D-1B973F20232A.jpeg

I just got the Standard version. One of the 8 Deluxe in that picture must not have been yours unfortunately. Look at it this way, 2.5 weeks down and only 2,597.5 weeks to go :impatient::pigfly:
But really, I would think (hope for you) it will be any time now with others getting shipping emails.
Well, great news as I got a shipping notification about 4 hours after I posed. It just says label created but it’s a start!

For those liking the messier look of the sculpted hair on the new Artisan Hot Toys version (I think it looks great!), worth noting for those with the InArt Standard that there is a bit of play to many of the outer strands with some heat and tweezers. Straight out of the box, it was a bit of a straight tight clump.
I'm sort of surprised more ppl with the sculpted hair haven't done this to be honest. If more ppl would attempt heating up the hair and 'styling' the strands to be more like the proto, their sculpted hair figures would look much better IMO much like what you've done.

I'm sort of surprised more ppl with the sculpted hair haven't done this to be honest. If more ppl would attempt heating up the hair and 'styling' the strands to be more like the proto, their sculpted hair figures would look much better IMO much like what you've done.

Effort.

People don't like effort. They like be handed a finished product.

Effort.

People don't like effort. They like be handed a finished product.
well yea there's that too :lol there are a lot of ppl who just take the figure out, plop it on the stand in an A stance w/ little to no futzing and proudly display their figure looking like a drunk in a cheap suit at the courthouse

Last edited:
Repositioning Inart Jokor's sculpted hair can only improve it so much. The way it is sculpted is the issue. IMO, they look like strands of noodles pasted on some areas of the head. HT's sculpted hair on their fartisan Jokor looks more natural looking.

Back