1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opted for the Deluxe two pack via OSK, super stoked. Not gonna lie, I was apprehensive myself, but as someone who was late to the collecting party, I have two HT Bane’s (one in a 3rd party non-deteriorated jacket) and one in just his vest, and both of those were $$$ when I got them new/sealed a years back…Plus 3 Thanos’ and a couple Mysterios lmao I made piece with the fact that I can accept having multiples for whatever characters tickle my fancy. If QS does make a Bane, who knows what I might do lol

As someone who never got any of the previous Jokers from HT, this was a no-brainer for me, I just had to reckon the two pack. If the rooted was available as a single, maybe that would have changed my mind haha but kudos to QS for giving options.

Lastly, it’s hard to argue against Heath’s performance and what’s come since.

I will say, as a 38-year old male, Infinity War (specifically) Thanos to me, has arguably a level of that magnitude. Memes, lasting quotes, hell, quotes on t-shirts, mugs, hats, etc. haha and it’s a character that, like Heath’s Joker, at least for me, gave pause to be able to see their side in those moments, no matter how “wrong” their execution may have been.
Plus, IW Thanos and Heath’s Joker both “won” in the end with what they were attempting to do, arguably, I feel. Plus, that’s hard for an entirely CGI character to even be in the running as the performance is harder to convey vs a real-life actor. So I think there’s credit there.

But it’s just…hard…to usurp what Heath Ledger did with that character. And it came at a cost for him. But as a fan, as a lover of movies, it will always be a pinnacle example of what’s possible. When so many exclaim that they can’t even see him in the character, that says a lot.
All that considered, this was a worthy purchase haha :D

I also asked that question. They could have just scanned the actual brick in question. But maybe to determine the caliber of the bullet base on the entry point? Then again, they can figure out what caliber it is just by scanning the actual brick. 🤣

Any ballistics expert here? Lol!
@Wor-Gar Any clue as to what the f&ck this scene is about?

It makes no sense to me either. I think it's a movie cheat! 😉
Lol. People always like to bring up the plot holes and other stuff that really requires you to suspend your believability in TDKR, but in my opinion TDK has its fair share of small issues too. For one I’ve never understood why Gordon and the police weren’t immediately suspicious of Batman yelling that he was going to save Rachel instead of, you know, the city’s actual supposedly very important DA.

Also, why was Alfred so annoyed about the prospect of having to rub suntan lotion all over a hot Russian ballerina?

Last edited:
Bought the Deluxe right before midnight.

I caved partially due to hype for QS's debut 1:6 figure and FOMO if I had gotten sculpted (and wanting rooted) once I got the product in hand.

Also, I only own one Ledger figure (3rd party Black Toys Devil Joker - missed out on Hot Toys and did not want to pay the premium on the secondary market) so I allowed myself to splurge this time.

Going forward, it will be interesting how often I opt for the Deluxe version. The standard version is priced quite competitively at below $300 and the sculpted hair actually looks good.

I like that these new companies are entering the market with transparency and giving collectors options.

I got in touch with QS and thank you so much for all your support, I think my volume could make them happy, but there’s some technical issue, I wasn’t sure if that may cause problem on partnership with QS:

Basically we are HK base store, QS license cover china mainland only, which doesn’t include Hong Kong. With the collector strike on QS yesterday that “buying from overseas is cheaper” it may trigger QS to avoid partnership with HK stores

We decide to cooperate with local china distributor so technically QS ship our order within China. I always prefer to play safe even we are paying higher cost because it’s important to make sure we get our orders in 100%

The distributor cut off few hour earlier because they need time to manage all orders. And we also need few more hours to sort our orders too so we are cutting offer earlier
I had the same worry and Im glad your taking steps to ensure you get the figure. Im confident having placed my order with you.

I actually came around on the two-figure set because of the jail dio. I think the jail Joker will be alot of fun to pose in that environment, and that cage will look epic in the detolf -- I'm still thinking it will fit.

Maybe he'll be in jail with Two-Face and The Riddler... who knows?
Jail dio is good for photography too.

Just so you guys can get an idea of how "legit" this certain store's prices are, Queen had to post a statement telling people that the store in question is disrupting the market and their reputation with low prices and being deliberately malicious and decieving with the way they're advertising and seeling the figure, Queen has already sent a warning and is willing to pursue further measures. They also thank everyone supporting them from all over the world.
View attachment 568319
I wonder if the manuver by this ***** at toys wonderland could jepordize all of us getting our figure

They were selling it for $800 in first few hours

Below are just rumors I heard these days:

One HK store try to put in their order of "gametoys cloud figure with 2 week delay in deposit, distributor rejected their order. Even gametoys themselves notice the said store having serious financial problem, gametoys said they wouldn't take their orders too. As mentioned previously the said store already screwed some supplier/stores with no/low deposit they dropped out lots of orders

I heard from other HK stores that the said store is offering wholesale for QS joker, with incredible discount but charging higher deposit than QS

15 years in the business, first time I see someone could under-cut hot toys price for preorder, significant below the wholesale cost <-- But you need to pay in full to enjoy the discount

Plus I see lots of posts on facebook that people got their hot toys from said store, why there's a Dr.strange base with the Spider-man he bought,, of coz they can blame hot toys for QC issue. The other day I see post from people bought hot toys from them and it comes with a VTS black skull mask inside.. oh well is that Hot Toys and VTS the same company?

Maybe I am too stupid to understand the math, but really when something is too good to be true, be careful!
This does it. Toys wonderland is now on my blacklist with toy origin, tns, and sideshow

That alone sound ridiculous but why try to replicate the shot?
I always assumed it was to reverse engineer the physics involved so they could run the simulation backwards to piece the bullet back together.

Thanks!
Comic Sanctorum still does have it aswell but I really would prefer Kit because of the great communication here.
If it is sold out, the inferior plastic hair version is always an option.
Comic Sanctorum is also Toys Wonderland if you're trying to avoid them.

Thanks!
Comic Sanctorum still does have it aswell but I really would prefer Kit because of the great communication here.
If it is sold out, the inferior plastic hair version is always an option.
Yeah Comic Sanctorum is another front for Toyswonderland. It's just what they use to sell third party figures. Would avoid both if you can.

Now that something you will never hear anyone else say
You're not willing to surrender everything in service of the Emperor?! HERETIC!

LivePlasticAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

Well, I am obviously exaggerating, but, y'know...

Back