1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well considering the reaction to their recent 1/3 Battison, I’m not sure how that’s going to go.
Why? the creative decision on the base? everything else looks superb and accurate, they'll tweak the HS if that's what you meant.

Besides it's a different division from Inart and the 1/6 might be supervised and sculpted by different artist.

Why? the creative decision on the base? everything else looks superb and accurate, they'll tweak the HS if that's what you meant.

Besides it's a different division from Inart and the 1/6 might be supervised and sculpted by different artist.
Take a look at their Bale Batman. It's not great. QS001 looks a lot better in my view.

Just think people need to lower their expectations a little. Not every figure QS do will be a home run like this Joker, assuming production turns out well. They'll have their fair share of misses just as Hot Toys have.

InArt is holding a poll in their Facebook group gauging interest in which 80’s-90’s licenses/figures to pursue.

Tobey Spidey and Batman Returns Batman & Catwoman are currently the top three. Terminator is up there, too.
I could have sworn Tobey Spider-Man wasn't seen until 2002. :slap

Can people not read anymore or are they being deliberately pig headed in adding movies/characters that are clearly not in the time frame requested by Queen.

I’ve always liked the below prototype sculpt, even though it was for their 1/4 scale ‘comic’ rather than movie based piece.
It's a really nice sculpt, but I think their 1:1 bust takes the cake when it comes to their work on Gal Gadot Wonder Woman collectibles. It's up their with the Infinity Studios 1:1 imo

Can people not read anymore or are they being deliberately pig headed in adding movies/characters that are clearly not in the time frame requested by Queen.
Yup. I even saw some Snyder DC characters listed too.

Tomorrow they’re supposed to be putting up a poll for 2010s characters.

Take a look at their Bale Batman. It's not great. QS001 looks a lot better in my view.

Just think people need to lower their expectations a little. Not every figure QS do will be a home run like this Joker, assuming production turns out well. They'll have their fair share of misses just as Hot Toys have.
I agree. This Joker is definitely causing much hype but as you said, not everything they do is a home run. I'd also argue that the rooted version of their 1/3 Joker doesn't look all that great either; however, that one wasn't done/overseen by Viper as far as we know.

It really is a great little snapshot of the worst parts of this 1/6 community lol.

Wonder how big the box for this will be, 2 figures + accessories and diorama piece. Gotta be pretty big.

Big and heavy.The Asmus deluxe Ash set was fairly big and heavy with that diorama/ stand. That thing has nothing on this with its giant jail dio that's made out of wood and metal plus 2 full figures. I'm actually looking forward to the packaging too. I'm betting the presentation will be just as top notch.

Well, Spidey rights may be tangled... so hopefully its between Terminator and Penguin/Catwoman 2-pack.

No need to worry. Hot Toys has ya covered. "Coming Soon".

maxresdefault.jpg

InArt is holding a poll in their Facebook group gauging interest in which 80’s-90’s licenses/figures to pursue.

Tobey Spidey and Batman Returns Batman & Catwoman are currently the top three. Terminator is up there, too.

We get a new company willing to make stuff that HT won't touch, and when they ask people what they want they ask for more Marvel and DC crap. Nice. :LOL: I bet SW is up there too.

Hair, headsculpts, tailoring etc. aside I'm just looking forward to the quality of life/user experience improvements with things like the magnetic display base and magnetic wrist joints etc.

No more crotch grabbers riding up the coat etc.

Let’s see the many things HT promised and Abandoned:

1/4 terminator figures
1/6 and 1/4 Batman returns
1/6 green lantern
1/6 Shazam
1/6 MGS
1/6 aliens

Am I missing anything? I know there’s more.
1/6 Prometheus
1/6 Valerian (not that many wanted anything from that film :lol)
1/6 DX Cannibal King Jack Sparrow
1/6 Clu on lightcycle (though I think that was just mentioned in one of Howards interviews but never actually teased)

Last edited:
Back