Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but there was a lot of reuse. And they were both vastly superior games with success.

True, but for original sculpts there are 7 including these new figures. So i hope MGS at least gets this amount. I imagine we'll get minimum 2 from MGSV, then hopefully some classic please HotToys :pray:!

Looks the same just with different hair.

I dissagree. The same expression but a different and better sculpt.

His hair mold looks like a wig.

Looks like a bad 90s bowl cut. I really hope they fix it. That alone will prevent my purchase, ignoring his skinny frame.

They exist! :panic:

Leons head looks weeeeird. What kind of distortion should we blame? Lens? Bent page? :lol

tumblr_nokzrdqmAW1utwpuro1_250.gif

O thank goodness! They survived the back burner ! Yes we need new re figs!!

Ok, I think I'm wrong. That does look indeed to be the same Ada sculpt. Just different hair and slightly maybe different paint application.

That body...

He's going through chemo it seems like.

It does tbh. A cheap lace wig to be exact.

It looks so obvious that it's a separate part of his head. They did Ada right for the 2nd time in a row at least.

But dat shotgun he comes with :drool

I'm just glad he comes with the two VP70s, I was worried since they didn't show it until now and had that first teaser with whatever he's holding in this pic.

Glad to see they are still happening! I really want a Chris however. I'll be gutted if they only make these two.

Troy Baker is in everything though Biojex, so you will probably get some action figure of a Troy Baker character :lol if only we could get one of Joel though :monkey2

Troy Baker is in everything though Biojex, so you will probably get some action figure of a Troy Baker character :lol if only we could get one of Joel though :monkey2

I know! :lol neca did Booker Dewitt but i passed because...well neca and human figures are mmmmeh. And I have the origins Joker by DC direct, but nothing high end has really come about besides some Joel customs which are awesome! But I'd like an official high end toy. Right now Jake seems the most likely. Or maybe Threezero will do some Last of Us figures :pray:

I know! :lol neca did Booker Dewitt but i passed because...well neca and human figures are mmmmeh. And I have the origins Joker by DC direct, but nothing high end has really come about besides some Joel customs which are awesome! But I'd like an official high end toy. Right now Jake seems the most likely. Or maybe Threezero will do some Last of Us figures :pray:
Or Sideshow takes the The Last of Us License but after Drake, I don't want to chance that :lol

Back