Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see HT including an alternate outfit, when they can easily repackage it, throw in a gimmicky accessory for the other version,
and still, it would sell well.
A free alternate outfit is a pipe dream.

They did different outfits for RE5, and gave us two Leons for RE4 so I'm doubting we will get two outfits in one package...I'm surprised we didn't get Ada's mercenaries outfit considering it'd go well with RPD Leon. idk, HT is so weird with the VGM line :dunno

They did different outfits for RE5, and gave us two Leons for RE4 so I'm doubting we will get two outfits in one package...I'm surprised we didn't get Ada's mercenaries outfit considering it'd go well with RPD Leon. idk, HT is so weird with the VGM line :dunno

Yeah but...that was before the dark times...before the Marvel :lol

Yeah but...that was before the dark times...before the Marvel :lol
Actually if I recall, VGM RE4 figures came out around the time Iron Man came out...so it was during the start of the dark age. :lol Pretty sure Leon, Krause and Salvador were done due to RE4 Wii Edition having just come out, like how Ada was made after the HD Edition.

giphy.gif

Actually if I recall, VGM RE4 figures came out around the time Iron Man came out...so it was during the start of the dark age. :lol Pretty sure Leon, Krause and Salvador were done due to RE4 Wii Edition having just come out, like how Ada was made after the HD Edition.

:lol. pretty much. We still don't know if these figures will see a release. I think there's been a couple figures shown in these catalogues that never saw the light of day. Actually, maybe just one. Loki from the first Thor.

:lol. pretty much. We still don't know if these figures will see a release. I think there's been a couple figures shown in these catalogues that never saw the light of day. Actually, maybe just one. Loki from the first Thor.

After Avengers: Infinity War & 2, CA: CW, 20 more IM.

:lol

tumblr_lfvkgtutwH1qgbabho1_500.gif
You forgot the third Thor, Ant-Man, and the new Spider-Man films. Hell, they'll probably do Daredevil figures. :lol

tumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o2_250.gif

Look at poor Raiden...

Before we get RE6 Ada, we'll see another BW figure with the same outfit just with different wig. :lol

Last edited:
tumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o2_250.gif

Look at poor Raiden...

Before we get RE6 Ada, well see another BW figure with the same outfit just a different rooted hair. :lol
Buffy_punches_willow_superstrength_two_to_go.gif

Could be worse. They could have teased at a Solid Snake figure...can you imagine the rage and depression on this board?

Also I swear...HT almost seems to have spawned some imitator companies, at least with Iron Man...some Japanese companiesjust take HT prices and apply them to their smaller, cheaper (build wise) and overall worse figures :lol
I know. Its shocking really :lol watch he'll be one of this years con exclusives

And I'm sure we'll have to get trough the entire star wars catalogue as well

leosad-the-many-sad-faces-of-leonardo-dicaprio-gif-33453.gif
Considering both HT Jim Gordons were exclusives, totally :lol

Star Wars is gonna get worse after the new film

Buffy_punches_willow_superstrength_two_to_go.gif

Could be worse. They could have teased at a Solid Snake figure...can you imagine the rage and depression on this board?

Also I swear...HT almost seems to have spawned some imitator companies, at least with Iron Man...some Japanese companiesjust take HT prices and apply them to their smaller, cheaper (build wise) and overall worse figures :lol Considering both HT Jim Gordons were exclusives, totally :lol

Star Wars is gonna get worse after the new film

Don't get me wrong if Milla Jovovich was playing BW I would get every version. :lol

tumblr_n2cp2vQHFh1rl6ypdo1_400.gif

I enjoy star wars. Really I do. But if theres anything this world doesnt need more of (besides war and poverty) it's Star Wars toys. Every company under the sun is doing star wars toys this year and for the forseeable future :lol

I think HT has three storm trooper variations already...and it's only going to get worse...

I enjoy Star Wars as well, but there's too many...I think there were license issues though, weren't there? Which would explain the influx of Star Wars figures. It's still crazy...

IMO, I welcome one particular brand of Star Wars figures: The Nendoroids! Chibi Vader and Stormtrooper anyone? :lol

I enjoy star wars. Really I do. But if theres anything this world doesnt need more of (besides war and poverty) it's Star Wars toys. Every company under the sun is doing star wars toys this year and for the forseeable future :lol

I think HT has three storm trooper variations already...and it's only going to get worse...

tumblr_inline_n2eqh69lhP1r6a6m1_zps4a12abc2.gif

Back