Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo7_250.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reminds me of that guy who chimes in to all the threads of unlicensed figures, moaning about how the copyright holders are being stolen from, that these figures = theft of intellectual property.
He does it all the time.

He can give you all the advice in the world with his theoretical opinions of matters he knows absolutely nothing about. He's been nothing but a troll from the get go and the mods refuse to ban him, or even care. So unfortunately, were stuck with this thing.

He can give you all the advice in the world with his theoretical opinions of matters he knows absolutely nothing about. He's been nothing but a troll from the get go and the mods refuse to ban him, or even care. So unfortunately, were stuck with this thing.

I have him on my ignore list. He chimed in on another x-men thread last week and i had enough, lol.

Yea I was being very sarcastic lol. His response was the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Its like "No I don't listen to rap music but I go to rap concerts to get a neutral view" lmao... wow
There are definitely people like that and it's the worst :ohbfrank:
I have him on my ignore list. He chimed in on another x-men thread last week and i had enough, lol.
I think I saw that, actually. :lol got curious. I really do hate when people tag into a discussion they know nothing about, or think they do, and sprout silly bs they think means a lot, but really doesn't.

Back