Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Leon looks better than the RE6 model :lol but since Leon is most often shown in his Tall Oaks attire that's probably all we're getting. We could get a second from the second half of the game, since we got RPD and RE4 Leon but who knows? It wouldn't be hard

And for all those asking, HT Iron Man is still a thing and believe me, it'll get even worse from here on.

sivestr-stalone-facepalm.gif

Just lazy customs.

resident_evil___helena_harper_2_by_natestarke-d6fv7g5.png

Hot[Marvel] Toys should pick up the license for RE & Zero remaster.

There's so many VGMs they can do, but they only stick with new stuff... and it takes forever to get them released.

There's so many VGMs they can do, but they only stick with new stuff... and it takes forever to get them released.

tumblr_n34nreFrzV1rdmdixo1_250.gif

They're saving money by re-using the same sculpts and clothing with the Avengers line. The costumes look like the same.

The new ones are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, oh and Vision.

tumblr_no5xduXNwP1rivjzyo1_500.png

i really wish they would go for some originals i would love to see a stars or re3 valentine, i hope they get on with more mgs.....they have made such bad decisions in characters and costumes with that line

Back