Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HT is reusing the RE4 Ada sculpt just different hair sculpt.

I wonder if HT is reusing the RE4 Ada sculpt just different hair sculpt.

No, it looks like a completely different sculpt.
Ada had a different look from RE4 to RE6, and that sculpt looks spot on for RE6.
I am impressed with the figure cause it does look like an in-game screen capture.

I'm looking at them side by side and I'm pretty sure it's the same sculpt.

New hair and paint. I don't mind, she looks better with this new hair. Hated how the old sculpt looked.

New hair and paint. I don't mind, she looks better with this new hair. Hated how the old sculpt looked.

They have a lot of resemblance but it looks different to me.
The RE6 to me looks like it has a more serious look. Kinda like when a hot chick looks like she's got the pissed off look.

ht002.jpg

The RE6 to me looks like it has a more serious look. Kinda like when a hot chick looks like she's got the pissed off look.

ht002.jpg

What he said.
tumblr_inline_n53tqd2j6Q1qdzkkq.gif

I remain hopeful for the other characters. Remember, Resident Evil 4 line had six figures total and the Resident Evil 5 line had 7 figures total.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ht002.jpg

Looks the same just with different hair.

Back