Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad... But doesn't look like Drake. :lol

And came with a broken peg and the AK-47 magazine was missing. At least the RE 5 figures came with some.
You should have filed a complaint, but considering what Pliss has told me about the replacement BS he had to go through, might not have been worth it.

You should have filed a complaint, but considering what Pliss has told me about the replacement BS he had to go through, might not have been worth it.

Exactly! Not even worth emailing them. :lol

I really don't want a fat face Joel or crossed eyed Ellie. :lol

Or Sideshow takes the The Last of Us License but after Drake, I don't want to chance that :lol

Yeah, after I bought Drake I decided no more SS pieces unless it's a masked character or something. They just haven't gotten to a point where their price points match their quality. They have great licenses, and their starcraft Raynor figure looks pretty damn good....but I just can't bring myself to give them my money anymore.

I hope they make Chris and Sherry too.

I think there's a good chance they'll do sherry also cause from the ht re6 teaser, she's in the picture and you can see that there's some Chinese writing description on all 3 characters.

Resident-Evil-6-Hot-Toys.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me,though if they make Chris as well cause the hot toys resident evil series has been a hot seller for hot toys.

I realised what's "off" with the Leon hair. It's brushed back because of his earpiece, which looks extremely lame. Like a teenage girl with a hair clip

Just seeing the words 'Threezero The Last of Us' made a little wee come out. That would be epic.

That is the perfect combo!

A lack of Chris wouldn't make sense considering RE5 Chris was a big seller
Yeah, after I bought Drake I decided no more SS pieces unless it's a masked character or something. They just haven't gotten to a point where their price points match their quality. They have great licenses, and their starcraft Raynor figure looks pretty damn good....but I just can't bring myself to give them my money anymore.
Totally, which is a shame. An HT Drake would be great (pricey but well worth it) The weird thing is the PF Drake got the head sculpt near perfectly, so why did they fail on the 1/6th? Though I'd LOVE to see the reactions if this situation was reversed :rotfl

I would love a new Chris Redfield. The figures from 5 were great, I can't imagine how much better he would be.

No kidding. They better include extra outfits for that kind of price, otherwise they should be under $200. Damn it HT.

As tempting as they are may this might be the first RE figures I don't get the prices for those will be insane .

Personally I only want Ada (love her RE6 design) but I do hope they expand and make the rest of the characters.

:exactly:

Same! I had to put together my own RE6 version of Ada, however would definitely buy a HT version in an instant if announced.

No kidding. They better include extra outfits for that kind of price, otherwise they should be under $200. Damn it HT.

Well it looks like for Leon all they need to do is include the vest and holsters for his china look. He seems to have his blue china shirt underneath his leather jacket. Oh and some gloved hands. Ok nvm thats too much for HT to include. We'll see separate releases at this point :lol

Back