Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely want to get a better look at that Leon headsculpt but its pretty awesome seeing that these are still in the pipeline. I wonder when they expect to finally fart these out. Q1 2016?

Definitely want to get a better look at that Leon headsculpt but its pretty awesome seeing that these are still in the pipeline. I wonder when they expect to finally fart these out. Q1 2016?
This year since they finally decided to show them in this years catalog. It looks like they have all the promotional pictures ready. We'll see these guys at SDCC next month most likely.

Holy crap they are still going through with these? Or will we see full specs and pics in 2017?

Either way, i will buy both. No doubt.

Shown in the new Hot Toys Catalog

11224358_107373079602158_2072078962837572710_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_nq4lt2T4q11qjk6pl_500.gif

What a 2019 release date after Hot Toys releases figures from Avengers Infinity War? :lol

tumblr_inline_nq4lt2T4q11qjk6pl_500.gif

What a 2019 release date after Hot Toys releases figures from Avengers Infinity War? :lol

Arkham City Batman too forever, and Raiden is taking forever... I wouldn't doubt this is a long ways a way. At least these aren't the final figures, according to the fine print on that page.

Arkham City Batman too forever, and Raiden is taking forever... I wouldn't doubt this is a long ways a way. At least these aren't the final figures, according to the fine print on that page.

Wasn't Black Widow announced this year and already coming out this year? :lol I'm just surprised that Hot Toys is still focused on the VGM line. Anyway, I'll get both of them, hopefully we'll get more than two but with Hot Toys.... yeah good luck with that. :lol

That Leon looks better than the RE6 model :lol but since Leon is most often shown in his Tall Oaks attire that's probably all we're getting. We could get a second from the second half of the game, since we got RPD and RE4 Leon but who knows? It wouldn't be hard

And for all those asking, HT Iron Man is still a thing and believe me, it'll get even worse from here on.

Yeah, something looks weird... and what a basic outfit...

The China outfit would've been better.

latest

I would hope they could do this one too, since it's blue, which is his character color... and plus it's more tactical and interesting to look at. Has the VGM ever come with a separate set of clothes? they did two Leons before... maybe again?

I think Chris had a swap out jacket to imitate his beginning RE5 look but that's all.

I wouldn't mine, actually. If they plan on making only two RE6 figures they should come with a lot of goodies.

I would hope they could do this one too, since it's blue, which is his character color... and plus it's more tactical and interesting to look at. Has the VGM ever come with a separate set of clothes? they did two Leons before... maybe again?

I think Chris had a swap out jacket to imitate his beginning RE5 look but that's all.

Which it came with the STARS Chris figure....

We all are PA

also I worry about HT Captain America now becoming a thing too

Shown in the new Hot Toys Catalog

11224358_107373079602158_2072078962837572710_n.jpg

SWEEEET!!!
I thought this thing was dead. Holy Crap!
I do like his other outfit better, but I also like this outfit cause that's a sweet Jacket he's wearing. I've been tempted
to buy the full size leather jacket replica on ebay.
Man, I hope this is is like a lot of the figures lately where the surprisingly the turn around has been short.

Back