Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden (Inferno Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought! didnt know this thread existed, dont really look at the vg section too often anymore. if theres issues with the visor ill mod it, im not too worried about it.

I can't be bothered to find the normal figure thread so I'm put the pic I got of it here.

image.jpg

I went for the red version purely because I wanted the Murasama, I still think that should have been a standard accessory for the retail release.

Might still try and pick up the regular version down the line, if I can pick one up cheap from Japan perhaps. For the time being I get to be all excited about picking up my first toy fare exclusive Hot Toys figure :panic:

Well, the Murasama was released with the EX version of the regular figure as well. I might bite on this today!

Well, the Murasama was released with the EX version of the regular figure as well. I might bite on this today!

Yeah, but there's not much chance of me picking up the regular release EX for a good price at this point. Might as well get the super-shiny convention-only version that comes with it as standard.

my last payment is august 5th, im dying to get this figure. anyone notice raidens feet are symmetrical? looks like you can use the grabbing foot on either leg.

I ended up cancelling my SS order for the Inferno version after seeing the prices the Exclusive version of the standard colours was selling for in Asia. Just picked one up for £190 shipped, which is probably going to fall out at about £70 less than I'd have paid with SS after Fedex's shipping+import charges.

Unfortunately I ordered it before finding out about the elbows... :slap

Got email confirmation Sideshow are charging us on Thursday for the figure. Really looking forward to it. ( yeah the elbows will probably be knackered, and murasama will still look cheap ) But i love the game, character and design. So bring it on.

I cancelled getting this despite looking cool and all. I wasn't too happy that the regular turned out to be such a lightweight Gundam, not that anything's wrong with that. Just a nitpick. :lol

Back