Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden (Inferno Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should of went White... White is right! :lecture

37808-30120.jpg

Eastbound and Down :lol I don't watch it, but I've seen all the clips of Ferrell from it.

I've seen this clip 100s of times, it's a riot. I love how he looks like old school Ric Flair. :rotfl

Reds nice but white would have been better for sure, still prefer black most of all though.

It doesn't look too bad from those new pics, but I would've much preferred an EX White version, instead. Having the contrast of black (in the regular figure) and white would go so well together in a display.

Good shots, Zod. I don't think anyone has pointed out that the closed visor on this one, has the electric currents painted onto it, unlike the standard which doesn't. I'd be interested in buying just that one piece.

I actually am considering this now... I kind of wanted a visor'd up version and non on display.

So the Toy Fair Exclusive is a repaint and it comes with regular's exclusive item... GREAT MARKETING!

:monkey4

Back