Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden (Inferno Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does one go about fixing something like that? I would have guessed the sleeve would make it difficult without damaging the figure.
The elbows on the inferno raiden are fine. They fixed the issue with the inferno version since it was released after normal raiden.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

$100 code on Inferno Raiden. That's...wow, that's mighty tempting :panic:

****. I might just ditch the black one for it...visor + murasama

Really don't want the red one but I also don't want the elbow issue. I love Raiden tho and don't have him represented in my collection outside of the Nendoroid.

They should just man up and do MGS2 figs already. MGS4 too.

NO!!! i was pretty disappointed, i wanted there to be a difference and there wasnt. i have both exclusives though, is your black version retail?
**** I just got my 2nd inferno version, the blade is the black version repaint again that i thought was a fluke. My initial purchase was from USA, this one was from HK. The Murasama also appears to be slightly different. The blade has a white 1mm effect along the blade itself.

Its a shame nobody really cares about these. I dont know if they are defects, intended, chasers or whatever the flub.

Oh, and like my prior inferno. Elbows are fine.

Wait, so I'm confused; did the inferno version 100% fix the elbow joint problem? I might be able to snag him for approximately $180 USD, but was wondering if anyone found any elbow problems in theirs.
Also, elbow issue aside, I just can't decide whether to get this or the normal version. Anyone willing to help me decide which one to get?

I had 3 inferno versions, 3 regular versions with murasama and 2 of the regular version minus murasama. All 5 of my regular versions developped elbow issues with little to no effort. My inferno versions did not get any issues. BUT that means nothing. I treated them all equally like babies, maybe if i had of clicked the inferno elbows on one more ratchet, or played with the pose one more time it might of broke. And given they were $250 a figure i didnt really want to find out for the sake of it. So take it with a grain of salt, but it seems to be general consensus.

On the other hand i can say the Inferno version is the figure to get. I know its the not canon look, but it has far more shelf presence. Comes with murasama as standard, and i prefer the digital visor. So i would urge you towards buying the inferno if you are not ocd about canon looks.

I had 3 inferno versions, 3 regular versions with murasama and 2 of the regular version minus murasama. All 5 of my regular versions developped elbow issues with little to no effort. My inferno versions did not get any issues. BUT that means nothing. I treated them all equally like babies, maybe if i had of clicked the inferno elbows on one more ratchet, or played with the pose one more time it might of broke. And given they were $250 a figure i didnt really want to find out for the sake of it. So take it with a grain of salt, but it seems to be general consensus.

On the other hand i can say the Inferno version is the figure to get. I know its the not canon look, but it has far more shelf presence. Comes with murasama as standard, and i prefer the digital visor. So i would urge you towards buying the inferno if you are not ocd about canon looks.

Ahhh that's great to hear! I might be able to get both for around $380 USD but haven't made any concrete decision to buy the regular version. Definitely going to purchase the inferno armour version though. Thanks for the info!

Back