Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden (Inferno Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tracking info on mine too. Im looking forward to this version more so than the original release. Cant wait to be able to change the visors around and have the black version use the lit up visor, and red version with the black visor.

... but i can wait for the letter ill get from fedex asking for £50 in vat and handling charges.

Im anxiously awaiting mine. I bought 2 dynamic ht stands and already posed the original on one. Im going to connect the bases edge to edge to make one big base for both to sit on. Ill have evilface make me 2 matching labels with plaques for them. The electro bases look great for now though.

77357a37d553a73efc1729ff3f4e42f3.jpg

0f1872522694991dea19066357342c76.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Uhhh... just won one for $144 shipped... let's see how this goes.

Yes I'm talking inferno version.

Thanks.

All of the inferno editions are the same.

I'm just skeptical the seller will even ship it

lol.

why? you won it, arent they obligated to ship it? if its a store then i think thats their price roughly. i dont see anyone selling it for less than they paid for it

I'm going to be pissed if I paid $300 for him through sideshow in could've waited and got a better deal. I'll buy one of those and return my s*** to them.

If i hadnt been making a killing recently with deals ive won on ebay id be tugging my testicles till i was blue in the face with jealousy at the inferno auction price after having paid full price.

Well i dont care about broken elbows at this point, ive mastered fixing them. Its when theres physical paint issues or something is missing or something is installed incorrectly that worries me. I want to know i can get an exchange without hassle.

Last edited:
Ah I'm just saying you can return your SS one and buy the $170 one if it turns out to be a legit mint item.

For $170 shipped you can pretty much buy 2 for the price of 1 SS Raiden.

Last edited:
i know! crazy right? the cool part is every inferno has the muramasa sword correct? even if you had to buy the original retail version at this price the inferno would be a no brainer. does sideshow do restocking fees?

Back