1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Me too but I already have Knight Harley! [emoji6]

b34c29df8a1641322e2bbf32d271547c.jpg

Where is this from? Would love to buy that one.

Man, I was disappointed there was no new Batman/DC Rocksteady game news at E3, but this more than makes up for it. And the chest piece for a Red Hood symbol will be easy to customize or create. Hope HT continues this line, they've got a lot of gold waiting to be mined.

Wow totally unexpected. Part of me wants it yet I'm not sure. I'm mostly sticking to movie figures but ordered The Joker from Arkham Asylum as he sort of feels like he fits in. I do like that the option is there to have the figure be both Arkham Knight and Red Hood. I'm betting this might be pricey due to the complex suit.

This would go pretty nicely with my SS Deadshot. There's just so many figures ahead. If I get this, it's gonna make me want the AK Batman even more.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Because if they didn't make figures of characters you didn't like, you'd have no reason to be on this forum.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It seems like DC figures tend to be more than others. I guess I expected more because of the suit but hoped it would be more like $230 or so.

Great surprise - I was worried this line was going to be done after Joker. Here's to hoping they make Riddler, Penguin, Scarecrow, Catwoman, Freeze, etc.

Someone has definitely got to offer the custom chest and shoulder pieces for the Red Hood.

Too bad they didn't include a sculpt with the Arkham Knight visor lifted to show Jason. Could have been a decent exclusive.

April - June 2018, not including delays. Wondering if I can pull this one off. At least there's a year to save.

Back