1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

I hope they go all out with this line. So many awesome character designs. I would kill for a Batgirl figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

I hope they go all out with this line. So many awesome character designs. I would kill for a Batgirl figure.

Me too, need Ivy also!

This looks Superb and will be bought! HT does a few things right yet.

Yes!! I actually like both City and Knight for Harley so there's no way for me to lose LOL

Me too but I already have Knight Harley! [emoji6]

b34c29df8a1641322e2bbf32d271547c.jpg

This is a must-have for me. Arkham Knight is my second favorite Arkham design behind Deathstroke. I wish they'd do him, he would look absolutely perfect with Arkham Bats and Knight. DLC Red Hood would be awesome too.

60212dee1facb9101f774fa6a008a5a0.jpg

Would love deathstroke

This made me think of a friend of mine who loves Red Hood more than anything and hes graduating this year. This would be a solid gift for him.

Holy ****. Did not see this coming.

wow this is quite the surprise. looks excellent!

I don't know anything about this game, but this is one of the most hideously designed characters I've seen made into an HT figure in some time. Probably makes Jim Lee excited, though.

DAY 1 PO!!!!:yess:
THANK YOU HT!!!
i hope this means we will get more Figures from The Arkham Game Series!
So stoked about this! i wouldnt have thought in a 100 yrs HT would make this piece!
and you can Display him as the red hood! thats soo cool!!
thank you HT:clap

Thank Prime 1. Hot Toys would not be making these if not for Prime 1 making the statues. Hot Toys are basically band wagon Jumpers.

Thank Prime 1. Hot Toys would not be making these if not for Prime 1 making the statues. Hot Toys are basically band wagon Jumpers.

Well they couldn't have picked a better band wagon from my perspective!

and pre-ordered 229 EUR incl shipping (nrd: 22,50 EUR) :yess:

Well this was a nice surprise. Definitely going to pre-order. Hoping a Scarecrow and Harley is around the corner.

I just wish they had included the extra pieces in order to be able to display him as the Red Hood. With the pieces he comes with, its only possible for him to be the Arkham Knight during the final battle.

latest

10343718.jpg

Last edited:

unexpected.
idk if I want this guy, maybe if they release more I'll take it

Back