1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

As a figure, this really looks incredible. Will have to think about this one

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

I doubt it will ever happen, but I'd like to see them make a 1/6th DLC Red Hood figure as well.

vqZPOCC.gif

tumblr_npmvwygPmx1tgm3jvo4_r1_500.gif

Hope they make Catwoman and Two-Face.

Arkham City Catwoman, yes.

They keep making stuff from Arkham Knight. I wish Metal Gear Solid V still happening.

They keep making stuff from Arkham Knight.
Just Batman and Red Hood Batman-look-alike. :dunno
Joker's from Asylum (thank goodness).
So all in all nothing unexpected, just the usual "Batman & Joker" stuff.

This is a must-have for me. Arkham Knight is my second favorite Arkham design behind Deathstroke. I wish they'd do him, he would look absolutely perfect with Arkham Bats and Knight. DLC Red Hood would be awesome too.

60212dee1facb9101f774fa6a008a5a0.jpg

Just Batman and Red Hood Batman-look-alike. :dunno
Joker's from Asylum (thank goodness).
So all in all nothing unexpected, just the usual "Batman & Joker" stuff.

Not sure I follow, what is Red Hood Batman-look-alike?

They keep making stuff from Arkham Knight. I wish Metal Gear Solid V still happening.

I wish they could pick up more video game licenses. The Last of Us, Uncharted, Bioshock Infinite, etc.

This figure.

Just re-read your post and know what you mean, Deathstroke would have been a better option but at least we're getting Scarecrow next

Ummm... your post makes no sense. Sorry, not following. :lol

Fantastic. Really gonna be hard to pass on this. Guess I will need to consider getting bats now too.

How do you guys know we are actually getting a Scarecrow. Have I missed something?

Ummm... your post makes no sense. Sorry, not following. :lol

I think he means the fact that the Arkham Knight/Red Hood character design was very close to Batman's design as the character in the game was trying to emulate the Bat.

Because of that, Hot Toys have taken the easy option of going for a character that is very similar to Batman rather than going for someone else like Penguin, Harley, Two Face, Deathstroke, etc

How do you guys know we are actually getting a Scarecrow. Have I missed something?

It's a poorly kept secret, a friend of mine knows someone who's working on it.

It's a poorly kept secret, a friend of mine knows someone who's working on it.

I really hope you're not trolling me. :lol
We'll see in a month when SDCC hits.

I really hope you're not trolling me. :lol
We'll see in a month when SDCC hits.

I would only be trolling myself as I'm a massive fan of the games and already have a decent Arkham inspired figure collection.

Back