1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably do an exclusive down the line with the Red Hood chest and Jason sculpt...
The only thing is that for the game that I remember we only saw Jason's face revealed when wearing the Arkham Knight gear. Plus I doubt they'll do a second version. They probably included the interchangeable Red Hood parts so the figure can be all encompassing.

Wow, I actually really like this. Those interchangeable Red Hood parts are a surprise, considering it's Hot Toys.

Prolly going to display him next to AK Bats, and Asylum Joker next to City Batman. Would love a Ras Al Ghul from City and Asylum Batman, just so we could have a "definitive" set for each game.

I'd love to see Ivy from Asylum, Catwoman, Mr.Freeze, Riddler, and Penguin from City, and AK Scarecrow too.

Last edited:
If they could improve the articulation on an Asylum Batman I would be interested in that. Always liked the Asylum and City suits.

Definitely going to have to get this one. Back when it was just a hypothetical it was iffy but seeing that it comes with the Red Hood armor sealed the deal. I'm also officially probably going to have to get Joker now too because with AK Bats on the way and this a sure order, there's enough dedication to the line that it's worth going in. I bet they don't make too many more of these from the series, maybe just Scarecrow and Harley. But it would be neat to see others.

I was just thinking the other day that even though I was let down by the character and game, this is a pretty cool design and would order him (which I did) if it ever came out. Asylum Ivy, City Catwoman, City Freeze, Origins Deathstroke and Origins Bane are at the top of my wanted list.

Very tempting. I wish it had the painted logo look from the end of the game as an option though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I was just thinking the other day that even though I was let down by the character and game, this is a pretty cool design and would order him (which I did) if it ever came out. Asylum Ivy, City Catwoman, City Freeze, Origins Deathstroke and Origins Bane are at the top of my wanted list.

it sure was a let down and pretty forgettable game. Only thing i remember about it at this point were those god awful tank missions.

Yeah AK was the worst Arkham game no thanks to all the non stop batmobile battles, batmobile puzzles, and batmobile boss battles. But this figure still looks amazing so I will get it.

Hot Toys is overdoing it with Batman figures. I want to be a completist and get everything bat-related, but who can afford it? I've already passed on tux Suicide Squad Joker and Arkham Knight Batman, and all the non-accurate movie stuff like the chrome Batman armor and the Joker Batman figure, and I just can't keep up with these releases.

For me the video game stuff isn't as essential but certain things I still want. This and The Joker are great but I don't think I really want an Arkham Batman.

Preordered at BBTS and what a nice surprise this is. Within mere months from the preorders going up for AK Bats AA Joker, it suddenly looks like HT is being aggressive with the Arkham game line, after AC Bats looked to be a one and done. This is a blessing and curse for me since there's no way I'd pass on any of the Bat's rogues from this series. It's impossible to know how deep they'll go, but I'd at least bet on a Catwoman and Harley from the series. Though my number one wish would be AK Scarecrow, so hopefully that rumor bears fruit. Keep 'em comin' HT.

I thought the Red Hood pieces were from the game ending, but that's not it.
AK 1.JPG
They are obviously not from the Red Hood DLC,
AK 2.JPG
but it turned out to be from the Red Hood "boss fight" and his armor just turns from blue to red all of a sudden. I never noticed he kept switching his chestpiece.
AK.JPG

1. Scarecrow 2. Harley 3. Catwoman 4. Mr. Freeze 5. Bane 6. Deathstroke 7. Ivy. I'm sure they will be made........hoping for the first 3 at least.

Back