1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
042F3F24-1D6D-4F56-908E-348930996D78.jpgHardest swap I’ve ever done! Took me forever to get the suit back on and it got so stretched. But heaps better proportions. Lost some upward arm articulation due to pants onesie straps sliding into shoulder joint and I’m not ever taking shirt off again! LOL, still glad I did mod. Appreciate all your help and response, Raymond!13855669-F195-432C-81E5-084982A31676.jpg

Well no Daredevil suit on Daredevil in season 3 is a huge part of the story so no gimmick.

View attachment 433077Hardest swap I’ve ever done! Took me forever to get the suit back on and it got so stretched. But heaps better proportions. Lost some upward arm articulation due to pants onesie straps sliding into shoulder joint and I’m not ever taking shirt off again! LOL, still glad I did mod. Appreciate all your help and response, Raymond!View attachment 433075
Well *****, those photos seal the deal. I need to hunt for a DP body

Hardest swap I’ve ever done! Took me forever to get the suit back on and it got so stretched. But heaps better proportions. Lost some upward arm articulation due to pants onesie straps sliding into shoulder joint and I’m not ever taking shirt off again! LOL, still glad I did mod. Appreciate all your help and response, Raymond!

olynI8E.jpg

JiJ0Gfq.jpg

FTFY :wink1: Nice pose! Awesome comic background too.

Well no Daredevil suit on Daredevil in season 3 is a huge part of the story so no gimmick.

Yes I understand what you are saying it's true, but its still a gimmick even if it was written into the story. Him not having it in the first season or the Punisher not suiting up until the end was also written into the story by design also (even if the story around the suit for season 3 is more of a focal point).

Thanks, Raymond! I seriously couldn’t have done it with your posting tips. Appreciate the kind words.

Welp. Daredevil is cancelled, per Disney. If they reboot it I have doubts a very Disney/MCU flavored Daredevil being any good.

On the bright side the HT aftermarket price might start shooting up.

Last edited:
Welp. Daredevil is cancelled, per Disney. If they reboot it I have doubts a very Disney/MCU flavored Daredevil being any good.

On the bright side the HT aftermarket price might start shooting up.

Wow, I can't believe it! Although now this only confirms that Disney/MCU is gonna bring the devil of Hell's Kitchen to the big screen! DD surely wasn't canceled because of bad reviews/low ratings, that's for sure!

If anything the Netflix content will end up on the Disney streaming platform, I doubt they want to leave any licenses on other channels but just run out the clock on any existing contracts and bring everything in house. Netflix likewise is probably unwilling to pay premiums to license and produce content that they don't own outright.

If anything the Netflix content will end up on the Disney streaming platform, I doubt they want to leave any licenses on other channels but just run out the clock on any existing contracts and bring everything in house. Netflix likewise is probably unwilling to pay premiums to license and produce content that they don't own outright.

Hopefully you're right and the shows will move to Disneys streaming. Charlie Cox and the whole cast are too good to waste and reboot!

Back