1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I was jealous of yours for so long haha I think I’m gonn try the season one head mod you did also!

Ahh well definitely can’t wait to see how you take that look further aswell! Seriously, tables have turned b/c after watching S3 and seeing yours, I kinda want this figure again lol

Ahh well definitely can’t wait to see how you take that look further aswell! Seriously, tables have turned b/c after watching S3 and seeing yours, I kinda want this figure again lol

A Dex face plate for the DD head sculpt would be sick! He looks much better in the suit than Cox does.

Really getting a kick out of peoples questions for Ray when he laid out everything step by step in his first post.. just read it folks!

I followed his advice step by step and now have an awesome Daredevil figure!

Rs6PuAD.jpg

Really getting a kick out of peoples questions for Ray when he laid out everything step by step in his first post.. just read it folks!

I followed his advice step by step and now have an awesome Daredevil figure!

Rs6PuAD.jpg

Wowza nice two reds there!! Man, those customizations are killer, really makes me wish that's how it comes out of the box, even though I don't mind it stock.

I'm wondering this as well, what other potential bodies can enhance this figure?

while I'm sure there is something, as I stated before I really don't think there is anything at all else to use for this figure. This and the dead pool body were made to withstand the resistance of posing with the plastic suit with refined joint tightness that all the muscle bodies don't have. They would not be able to hold poses.

I understand my modifications to the dead pool body require a certain amount of skill but I'm quite adamant that even without modifying the dead pool body at all you would still get a better figure than what was offered fro Hot toys.

Deadpool body. Getting that suit off was a pain but getting it back on was way worse. I didn’t dremel anything. Just body replacement and lower leg swap

IMG_5464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim to none. I am honestly surprised that we got this one.

I agree and let’s fsce it the fact that you can still buy it at retail a year later just proves the interest level was not there.

I’ve been as over iron man or avenger stuff as the next guy for years now now but I can’t deny hot toys has the right business model to focus mostly on that stuff with mass mainstream appeal.

I’m not talking clear duds where they think something will be mainstream and it isn’t, like Tonto or whatever but things like this, the crow, or the other small handful of really left field releases. I’d include the 60s Batman I guess...They sit there and rot and then get marked down.

It’s a shame because that’s the only stuff I buy from them. But if it ain’t selling it ain’t selling.

What are the chances of HotToys making this suit? :'(

Dang, I'd be all over that!!!! If they did produce it I'd buy 20 :thud:

Deadpool body. Getting that suit off was a pain but getting it back on was way worse. I didn’t dremel anything. Just body replacement and lower leg swap

View attachment 432414

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good!

while I'm sure there is something, as I stated before I really don't think there is anything at all else to use for this figure. This and the dead pool body were made to withstand the resistance of posing with the plastic suit with refined joint tightness that all the muscle bodies don't have. They would not be able to hold poses.

I understand my modifications to the dead pool body require a certain amount of skill but I'm quite adamant that even without modifying the dead pool body at all you would still get a better figure than what was offered fro Hot toys.

:goodpost: Though I maybe somewhat tempted to do this upgrade, I can't seem to find many DP bodies on the bay, unless I tear apart one of my Deadpools LOL

The black suit is something that I’d probably not turn away but could honestly care less. I know there is a whole hoakeyness when it comes to superhero suits in the realism of these marvel Netflix shows and I know their tactic is to build up to it, but I’m honestly not a fan of the whole “they only wear the costume in the last episode of the series” gimmick they pull every time.

Back