1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bb4KDEA.jpg

I'd rather Marvel go to a feature film for these guys instead of another series. While I would've liked more CC as Daredevil and see Bullseye evolve, the shows have ran their course and it's time to do something different.

Oh dang it's sold out at BBTS, though not too long ago I curiously checked and they seemed to have ample stock.

I'd rather Marvel go to a feature film for these guys instead of another series. While I would've liked more CC as Daredevil and see Bullseye evolve, the shows have ran their course and it's time to do something different.

Part of me agrees with that, as it did feel like some of the series were starting to repeat themselves, and it's probably better to leave early than drag things on forever (like an Arrow or Flash). But at the same time the actors did make a big impression and I'm gonna miss seeing them in those roles if Disney doesn't do anything more with them.

Tbh me to. I found it very weird how none of these characters crossed paths with the avengers even tho they are so close. Like doctor Strange. The girl in daredevil literally works at the hospital he’s in

Tbh me to. I found it very weird how none of these characters crossed paths with the avengers even tho they are so close. Like doctor Strange. The girl in daredevil literally works at the hospital he’s in

Yet the side characters (particularly Claire) all seem to cross paths with the 4 leads… in a city the size of NYC, :lol

just a little modification. Neck, body

Attachments

• -w-9hVFddkE.jpg
    -w-9hVFddkE.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 387
  • oE0-uDfZGlg.jpg
    oE0-uDfZGlg.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 385
Guess we'll never see a Dex Daredevil Hot Toy...he had the perfect jawline for it too! :gah:

I liked the shows but the most annoying thing was when they wouldn't just frigging name people. Saying like "the big green guy" and crap like that.

Back