1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! Was able to pick this bad boy up (again) below retail thanks to the eBay flash sale! :yess:

Yeah hopefully HT will revisit the entire thing at some point. I'd really love a figure from the show, but the likeness and proportions just look all kinds of wrong on this one. And none of the mods I've seen people make have really improved it enough for me to reconsider.

Yeah hopefully HT will revisit the entire thing at some point. I'd really love a figure from the show, but the likeness and proportions just look all kinds of wrong on this one. And none of the mods I've seen people make have really improved it enough for me to reconsider.

I agree with this Davejames

I'll admit I tried to take off the suit this past weekend to try some body swaps or tweaks and it just wasn't having it. I don't want to risk it. literally the one and only time I've thrown my hands up and said I could not mod something. I was shocked.

If anyone knows how to actually take off the suit let me know.

I feel with an entirely different body system the issues could be fixed.

All of the stuffing /padding attempts I've seen just look silly.

A new body and some tweaks ti the body, part swaps or dremeling here and there could fix all the issues with a suit like this...
Like the padded diaper, weird slim chest and biceps and the thing that literally bothers e more than anything else the way too short neck.

Let's not forget how short they made him too. Charlie Cox isn't that short, especially compared to Jon Bernthal...they are both the same height. IMDb confirms they are both 5'10''...yet The Punisher HT is taller than DD... :slap

I agree with the height issue and the oversized head. A bigger and taller body would fix that.

I’m DYING for a damn body swap. I want to know how you anxiety got the suit off. I just can’t figure out for the life of me how this thing could possibly come off.

Since it appears to be a two piece costume, maybe it's one of those bodies where you can pop off the arms and then pull the torso out from below? I know you can often do that with their female bodies, but not sure about any of their male ones...

6c7570bdeb7f7272bb636be283fb242a.jpg
ecec2625ffc7ebd4fb0f40eb4e5a8ea7.jpg

Just got it today. Mycurrent pose. Keep seeing people say this costume seems to hold up well to posing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish HT had a "homemade" version of Daredevil, loved that outfit, HT could make it for cheap and it would hold up because there aint much to it, as long they don't limit flexibility/articulation

I really wish HT had a "homemade" version of Daredevil, loved that outfit, HT could make it for cheap and it would hold up because there aint much to it, as long they don't limit flexibility/articulation

Oh man, if they made a first suit DD :thud: I'd buy 20 hehe

On a side note, it'd be relatively easy to be him Halloween

Well I just got around to opening up my DD figure and once again...it looks like there is a slight flaw with it (sigh). It's not terrible, but it's enough to bother me.

Anyway there seems to be a bit of, what I believe to be dried glue, on the chest. I tried rubbing it out and even tried using water to scrub it out, but it was no use. Anyone have any recommendations on how to get rid of the spot?

I'd prefer not to contact the seller over this, but I know down the line it's just gonna bother me more and more...why, oh, why does HT's QC suck so badly?! :gah:

20180325_195821 mark.jpg
20180325_192937 mark.jpg
20180325_195130 mark.jpg

you could try goof off super glue remover. The only think I';m not certain of id if it will remove the color. I'd wager not and at the very least you can probably stain the spot again with diluted acrylic.

it's whatI'd do if I had that going on.

Back