1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why dont you just tinker with it and find out? Its like right in front of you.

I'm at work...won't be getting back till very, very late. Hence why I'm asking. Obviously I'll try it out when I get home, but that's in over 7 hours...so if anyone has any knowledge, that would be appreciated.

Hey so for the people who had to destroy their figures in the past before, what is the best method to do so? I've never had to do it, so this will be my first time. Thanks in advance for the tips and methods!

Hey so for the people who had to destroy their figures in the past before, what is the best method to do so? I've never had to do it, so this will be my first time. Thanks in advance for the tips and methods!

scissors for cutting up the suit and breaking the limbs after(I assume you're talking about DD).

Fire...

Destroy Daredevil? HA! Better men than you have tried!

Haha...well I gave it my best shot! As per the directive from Sideshow, I put him in a plastic bag and whacked him around. I sent them the photo, now just waiting on their response. A few broken limbs later, you guys think this is good enough?

crop.jpg

I honestly can’t tell that it’s damaged from that photo. Looks like some of the limbs are just bent at odd angles.

I tried snapping it in half, but it proved a bit more difficult than I thought. So I just mashed it around. :rotfl

9I0bceF.gif

Back