1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rf9myobf.jpg

As mentioned, face needs to be longer and lower mandible needs to be more pronounced.

I think the original sculpt at OSK is a bit better. Just needs to be painted better...

IMG_3746.JPG

Agreed, OSK sculpt is better but the paint job isn't.

Mildly off topic, but I'd still buy an Affleck Daredevil if Hot Toys ever decided to make one. I know it's not in high demand, but I enjoyed that movie and would love to have more Daredevil figures in my display.

The directors cut is certainly a better film than the theatrical cut. And that being said, much better than say, Elektra, the 4 Fantastic Four films, both Ghost Rider films, and Blade: Trinity. I'd even rather watch that than X-Men: Apocalypse, X3, and Wolverine Origins.

I actually just watched Apocalypse last night for the first time. I was heartily entertained by all the terrible, early-2000s quality CGI. Otherwise, yeah, you're not missing anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I did watch that scene on Youtube. I was hoping HT would end up making a Weapon X figure.

You and me both, man, it always bothered me they never showed even the headgear in the movies, I was fine without the suits (even though that'd be cool too) having Hugh in button ups, jeans and boots was fine with me but the weapon X outfit is so iconic.

You and me both, man, it always bothered me they never showed even the headgear in the movies, I was fine without the suits (even though that'd be cool too) having Hugh in button ups, jeans and boots was fine with me but the weapon X outfit is so iconic.

I was hoping we'd get a Weapon X figure from Hot Toys as well. It's all I wanted from that film. I do wish they'd have made Jackman wear the suit just once in the films though, if only to justify making a figure of it. :rotfl

It's funny how these companies will get some characters spot on and others they get as far away from comic accurate as possible.

Fox has no problem with a super intelligent mutant covered in bright blue fur, but Wolverine's comic uniform is out of the question? :lol

It's funny how these companies will get some characters spot on and others they get as far away from comic accurate as possible.

Fox has no problem with a super intelligent mutant covered in bright blue fur, but Wolverine's comic uniform is out of the question? :lol

I mainly blame Brian Singer for that. He's stated he disliked the costumes. It's what happens when you hire someone with no love of the source material or desire to stick to it to direct a major franchise film.

Back