1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, anyone heard anything at all? I'm really hoping we hear something soon. Maybe they will reveal them both fully at the same time. I hope so anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure was already fully revealed

This figure was already fully revealed

Yeah I know, I've got it preordered:) I meant to do with the pictures coming back up. And if there's any reason for it? Like updates? Or maybe something to do with the punisher.

Yeah I know, I've got it preordered:) I meant to do with the pictures coming back up. And if there's any reason for it? Like updates? Or maybe something to do with the punisher.

Issues with right holders. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. It would be bummer them canceling Daredevil and next Marvel tv figures.

Issues with right holders. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. It would be bummer them canceling Daredevil and next Marvel tv figures.

Ahhh man. Really hope it gets resolved! Cheers :)

If this where the case they would pull the sale not the photos. Think about it, what good does pulling the pictures do if you still leave it up for sale? The bvs batman figure had its photos pulled and it clearly had nothing to do with licensing and rights as the figure is out. If it's a rights issue they stop selling it not pull photos. Like diamond select did when their mystique figure was not approved.

If this where the case they would pull the sale not the photos. Think about it, what good does pulling the pictures do if you still leave it up for sale? The bvs batman figure had its photos pulled and it clearly had nothing to do with licensing and rights as the figure is out. If it's a rights issue they stop selling it not pull photos. Like diamond select did when their mystique figure was not approved.

its still up for pre order in secret base HK now, so definitely its not canceled.
although its strange that the prototype had not been displayed in secret base
any more, i think they are just trying to improve it before revealing it again. :dunno

Adding a full Charlie Cox sculpt would be nice since he had the mask off in the final fight of Season 2.

I'd love to see that! I'd just like to see the pics go back up and I'm hoping there will be an update of some sort :)

Was trying to figure that out as well. None of my generic codes/box codes work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I ordered it yesterday using one of the You Rock $20 off box codes/coupons. It was one of the codes from the SSFALL batch.

I hate when HT sculpts the faceplate and nails the likeness of a goddamn chin and mouth and doesn't make the full head. Case and point: 3 Affleck Batmen and no Bruce Wayne!!!

They need to Alex Murphy that **** yesterday and not give us a Keaton result but a wicked Bruce Wayne with Alfred!

I hate when HT sculpts the faceplate and nails the likeness of a goddamn chin and mouth and doesn't make the full head. Case and point: 3 Affleck Batmen and no Bruce Wayne!!!

They need to Alex Murphy that **** yesterday and not give us a Keaton result but a wicked Bruce Wayne with Alfred!

I agree man! Entirely! A figure where he's dressed in that blue vest/suit combo from the beginning in Metropolis? I'd be all over that!

I agree man! Entirely! A figure where he's dressed in that blue vest/suit combo from the beginning in Metropolis? I'd be all over that!

There's KO of that already and theyre pretty good for being KO. I hope the "non-HT" branding isn't what's swaying people from it.

Back