1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the email I received from them after asking aboot my pre order for Daredevil.

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

The images and product for the Hot Toy’s Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure were removed from our site after we learned that Hot Toys had not received licensory approval on those assets. Your pre-order is still active and once we are provided with approved assets we will be adding the product page back to the site. At this time we don't know when that will be. We apologize for the confusion on this figure.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

Thanks, mate! :hi5: Weird that it doesn't show any of the images, I wonder if SSC took it down temporarily to make adjustments... the pictures are gone from BBTS too.

It's been the talk of the town, see above for what SS says

Butte Schön! [emoji6] You won't regret it! It's a nice steel that's much more attractive in person than the stock photos make it seem. International steels have more elaborate finishes than US ones, so I import a good few of mine.
Yeah I'm really digging it! In fact I already put it in my cart a while back but in the end didn’t go through with the order. I just didn't wanna start a new collection. ^^ Hot Toys are already expensive enough, don't need to add a steelbook collection so I just buy the Cap ones. Although, I gotta say that this might have gone a bit out of hand too as I currently have 5 diffrent TWS steelbooks. XD I blame KimchiDVD for that ...

Anyway, I really hope we get some news regarding Daredevil here soon. :/

Yeah I'm really digging it! In fact I already put it in my cart a while back but in the end didn’t go through with the order. I just didn't wanna start a new collection. ^^ Hot Toys are already expensive enough, don't need to add a steelbook collection so I just buy the Cap ones. Although, I gotta say that this might have gone a bit out of hand too as I currently have 5 diffrent TWS steelbooks. XD I blame KimchiDVD for that ...

Anyway, I really hope we get some news regarding Daredevil here soon. :/

Thats one slippery slope! :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats one slippery slope! :lol
I totally agree! ^^ I mean, your average steelbook can't faze me but gimme rainbow effect slip covers and gorgeous satin steelbooks with extra effects and awesome colors and I'm helpless. XD That's why the Daredevil one is tempting me so much. There's just something about black/white with a touch of red. *_*

I totally agree! ^^ I mean, your average steelbook can't faze me but gimme rainbow effect slip covers and gorgeous satin steelbooks with extra effects and awesome colors and I'm helpless. XD That's why the Daredevil one is tempting me so much. There's just something about black/white with a touch of red. *_*

We are all suckers of all beautiful things. :lol

Did the figure come out for pre-order already? I tried the link on the top of this site and it didn't work, then I tried searching on the archives and on the SSC page and couldn't find it.

Yes, he is/was for PO everywhere.

Looks like the pre-order is back up guys. The link at the top of the Freaks page is active again as well. Although the pre-order page still has the DD show logo but it says images coming soon. Get it in while you can!

Not sure if this has been discussed, but why can't I find the figure in the Hot Toys website? There's not even a Daredevil in the licenses section.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but why can't I find the figure in the Hot Toys website? There's not even a Daredevil in the licenses section.

They had to take it down due to licensing issues.

Thanks! Oh, wow. Will that compromise the release?

Also, I see the figure is from the TMS line. Who are 001 and 002?

I wouldn't panic. They will probably solve it. 001 and 002 are Prison Break figures (i'm not sure, but i'm condifent somebody already wrote here what it is ... somewhere).

I wouldn't panic. They will probably solve it. 001 and 002 are Prison Break figures (i'm not sure, but i'm condifent somebody already wrote here what it is ... somewhere).

Yes u are correct. Micheal Scoffield n Lincon Burrows figure.

So, anyone heard anything at all? I'm really hoping we hear something soon. Maybe they will reveal them both fully at the same time. I hope so anyway!

Back