1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how to make inserts bigger
Here's text

Is the hot toys daredevil cancelled?
(06:13:43 PM) Agali: No its not cancelled, we are just waiting on Hot Toys to give us the okay to put him up on our site again. They just wanted to tweak the description and pictures a bit :)
(06:14:14 PM) T: It looks like it is no longer available for pre-order anymore
(06:16:20 PM) Agali: We had to take the page down because we had no pictures or description on there and it looked a little silly, but it should be going up very soon! Just waiting on the manufacture's okay.

Thank you. With that information, lets all just wait okay? No need to panic.

This is the email I received from them after asking aboot my pre order for Daredevil.

Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

The images and product for the Hot Toy’s Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure were removed from our site after we learned that Hot Toys had not received licensory approval on those assets. Your pre-order is still active and once we are provided with approved assets we will be adding the product page back to the site. At this time we don't know when that will be. We apologize for the confusion on this figure.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator

Man I can't wait to see anything Punisher...I'm salivating

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Same man. Itching to see what's to come for both these figs.
2f475b6f3a223d5ecf4605281a0f9391.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont panic. They are just waiting for license holder agreement. HT was probably too quick with release of images etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they were supposed to time it with the release of the first season on Blu-Ray? Maybe we'll see this up again on or around Nov. 8th?

Back