1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ hot toys does not prefer to do men in suit figures. Unless they are add ons. Double pack etc. I mean the attorney version of Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the exclusive Daredevil/Punisher two pack next week with unmasked Matt head sculpt. Hell and yes! [emoji51]

How about a Matt/Elektra two-pack with Matt in his first season all black outfit?

I would get Matt in the black outfit, probably like him more in that than the red. But Elektra is the worst thing that has yet happened in the MCU. I love Frank Millers Elektra, she is my favorite comic book heroine, but the one in the show is woefull

Can't wait for the exclusive Daredevil/Punisher two pack next week with unmasked Matt head sculpt. Hell and yes! [emoji51]

Could you imagine the outrage of the early pre-orders. The FB-comment section alone would be worth it to announce it.

I would get Matt in the black outfit, probably like him more in that than the red. But Elektra is the worst thing that has yet happened in the MCU. I love Frank Millers Elektra, she is my favorite comic book heroine, but the one in the show is woefull

I really like the actress who played Elektra but I think the outfit they gave her is pretty lame. I understand they couldn't give her a red one-piece bathing suit like in the comics, but what they ended up going with just didn't feel like Elektra to me at all...that's why I think she might do better as part of a two-pack with a figure we all want (black-suit Matt.) Punisher on the other hand is popular enough to sell on his own.

I really like the actress who played Elektra but I think the outfit they gave her is pretty lame. I understand they couldn't give her a red one-piece bathing suit like in the comics, but what they ended up going with just didn't feel like Elektra to me at all...that's why I think she might do better as part of a two-pack with a figure we all want (black-suit Matt.) Punisher on the other hand is popular enough to sell on his own.

I didn't hate the final outfit they gave her but I kinda feel the same. Maybe if they reversed the black and red I'd like it more, Though I have to say I absolutely LOVED her Proto suit more with the turtle neck, vest, and jeans.

Ordered on bigbadtoystore for the first time, just in case this goes the way of BvS Batman before I make up my mind about getting it ... not having to pay a deposit is nice.

I'm not sure I understand why they didn't start with Season 1 characters and outfits. Unless they are saving the black outfitted Daredevil for an exclusive Toyfare or whatever next year. I love the suit, glad they are releasing it, but would have liked to start the collection with the first outfit, Wilson Fisk.

Season 2 outfit is just so much better than a guy in black sweatpants with a piece of rug over his head.

The black outfit is cool in my opinion. Harkens back to The Man Without Fear storyline and fits as a origin costume.

Most of thes characters are just grown men going around town in colorful pajamas. You could argue they ALL look silly.

Back