1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. Origin costumes are cool.
Thing is, that's a ret-conned origin suit. **** the TV show for not giving us this, instead:

rsFgHRJ.png

I mean, he is blind and all. What does he know about color coordination?

Thing is, that's a ret-conned origin suit. **** the TV show for not giving us this, instead:

rsFgHRJ.png

I mean, he is blind and all. What does he know about color coordination?
No offense man but I don't think that would have translated well into the TV show especially with the tone of the show. Also is all back really color coordination? [emoji14]

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I would have loved to see the yellow suit in action. For the show I think it could be adapted. Just have to alter the yellow a bit, and make it more gritty/dirty. They still could integrate it if they wanted to. Could have a story arc where he needs a specialty suit for some new purpose or to fight some villain. If they can make a tight outfit like Deadpool's costume look great on screen, they can make a grungy yellow DD costume. Obviously it would be modernized. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have loved to see the yellow suit in action. For the show I think it could be adapted. Just have to alter the yellow a bit, and make it more gritty/dirty. They still could integrate it if they wanted to. Could have a story arc where he needs a specialty suit for some new purpose or to fight some villain. If they can make a tight outfit like Deadpool's costume look great on screen, they can make a grungy yellow DD costume. Obviously it would be modernized. [emoji106]

Idk man. Not feeling it. I feel like the only color that would work is a mustard color.

Idk man. Not feeling it. I feel like the only color that would work is a mustard color.

Oh I agree. Definitely not a bright yellow like the old costume. You make it out of some form of pleather/leather, weather it, dirty it, update it, and you've got a bad ass throwback to the retro-costume...hopefully. Lol.

Daredevil's costume update works. The original yellow and red is classic but also probably wouldn't have translated well in other media and overall the all red just looks better. As far as the black outfit being his origin outfit it makes sense because it's something he just had and threw together before getting an official suit.

Season 2 outfit is just so much better than a guy in black sweatpants with a piece of rug over his head.
That' exactly why it's cool. The idea of a blind guy dressing in all black and a mask trying to take on the mafias by himself with nothing but his fists and some sticks is what makes the character so vulnerable and badass.
It's cool because of its context within the story, same as the Mark 1 Iron Man. Obviously not as cool as Mark 3, but special because of what it is.

There are some pretty damn sweet customs out there of him in the back outfit. You can probably find one on OSR on Facebook, and there are probably a few folks in this very forum who probably have it. Like this fine custom a member posted of Charlie signing it for him at a con. It's not quite as badass as this custom punisher, but it's very nice. Lol.
e177fc98b73ed99489b9206521f1a519.png
a3520126dcc86c9d151404cb0f7bf3a6.jpg

You're sayin' it on the internet while sittin' in a comfy chair.
If this guy would attack you on a street at night you'll **** your pants and cry like a baby.
Heck, you'll end up bein' mentally disturbed. :lol

Oh I agree. Definitely not a bright yellow like the old costume. You make it out of some form of pleather/leather, weather it, dirty it, update it, and you've got a bad ass throwback to the retro-costume...hopefully. Lol.

Reverse-Flash like?

Back