1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

I'm all over this! If I have one nitpick though I would want the, to add some slight bumps on the side of his head to indicate that he indeed does have ears under that fabric, right now the sides of his head are too smooth making him seem like if he took his helmet and cowl off he would be earless

The suit doesn't look baggy to me, I like the red lenses and the bloodied face and that base is rad.

I'm all over this! If I have one nitpick though I would want the, to add some slight bumps on the side of his head to indicate that he indeed does have ears under that fabric, right now the sides of his head are too smooth making him seem like if he took his helmet and cowl off he would be earless

Ooooh. Can't unsee that now.

Anyone scared this will have the wrist issue like DP. Gloves and sleeve look the same material :panic:

And bought! [emoji851] at bbts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone scared this will have the wrist issue like DP. Gloves and sleeve look the same material :panic:

I'm sure that, if they were able to correct the issue on the Deadpool figures, they'll have it all sorted out on this figure by the time they release it in a year.

And preordered on BBTS. It'll be nice to have a Marvel Hot Toys that's not just from Avengers series. Can't wait for Punisher though

I don't think this will have dp wrist syndrome....I think hot toys learned from dp and this suit gives me a antman type suit vibe

If I have one nitpick though I would want the, to add some slight bumps on the side of his head to indicate that he indeed does have ears under that fabric, right now the sides of his head are too smooth making him seem like if he took his helmet and cowl off he would be earless

That was his tagline, wasn't it?

"Daredevil: The Man Without Ear."

:monkey3

I have three issues with this figure: First the baggy suit, second the likeness isn't totally there yet, and third maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it will have Ant mans articulation which would be a deal breaker for me. Good things are the bloody mouth and the awesome base. :google

That's what's off! Thank you for pointing that out! I don't know why I wasn't able to notice that before. Good eyes buddy.

I really hope HT would realize that. But just to be on the safe side, someone here really should point that out to them. So close to perfection...

I need AmS2-like articulation. I think the likeness is spot on, I don't miss the ears and I don't care for a base. I want likeness and articulation. That is all

Having ears is important. It pertains to the goal of 'likeness to a human being' which is always an essential starting point if they want to go further than that and achieve a likeness to any one human being in particular - but carry on :lol

Looking at it I can see a number of issues so far-- but I'll be damned if I didn't order this because fffffuuuuuuu how can you not when it's DAREDEVIL!!! :panic:

Im thinking HT will improve the suit and likeness. Im fine with a possible lack of posability as im a museum poser but I know its important to many.

Back