1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're sayin' it on the internet while sittin' in a comfy chair.
If this guy would attack you on a street at night you'll **** your pants and cry like a baby.
Heck, you'll end up bein' mentally disturbed. [emoji38]
A blind guy?? Pfffftt. Hahaha

Ronald McDonald lmao

You're sayin' it on the internet while sittin' in a comfy chair.
If this guy would attack you on a street at night you'll **** your pants and cry like a baby.
Heck, you'll end up bein' mentally disturbed. :lol

If Ronald McDonald jumped out at me on a street at night I'd **** my pants and cry like a baby.

650656.jpg

I know right? I don't know why everyone is going bonkers over that....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This figure is a dream frickin figure man
I'm 25 and have never had sex this is the closest thing to me
Top 5 Top 5 *Drake voice*

Especially after having just watched the 2nd season again on a whim last/this week

I also hate Drake

I didn't hate the final outfit they gave her but I kinda feel the same. Maybe if they reversed the black and red I'd like it more, Though I have to say I absolutely LOVED her Proto suit more with the turtle neck, vest, and jeans.

That proto suit would be nice. Hell, just throw in her sais since she actually fought Stick with them and it's a done deal for me.

Does anyone think I'll have a problem if I wait a bit to preorder this? I need to pay off some of my current preorders before I put in for anymore. I was hoping to wait until like December-January before I put in for Daredevil and Doctor Strange.

Does anyone think I'll have a problem if I wait a bit to preorder this? I need to pay off some of my current preorders before I put in for anymore. I was hoping to wait until like December-January before I put in for Daredevil and Doctor Strange.

Let me consult my crystal ball...

Wonder why the pics of this have been taken off hot toys Facebook and website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saved all the pictures I could find (still on some facebook pages) and SSC

They better not play with my emotions... this figure just means too much to me *holds back tears*

I just saved all the pictures I could find (still on some facebook pages) and SSC

They better not play with my emotions... this figure just means too much to me *holds back tears*

Haha same here. I'll be gutted if they are back tracking on it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back