1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Power Man? You mean Luke Cage? Sorry i'm not familiar about his nicknames, i know him just thanks to JJ series.

Yes, sorry, Power-Man is Luke Cage, though I am not sure if they use his "Power-Man" superhero name much anymore. I still think of it though when I think of him paired with Iron Fist because of the old comics...
Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover.jpg

I am also glad they abandoned Luke Cage's costume of tiara, bracelets, pirate boots and chain belt :rotfl Even still, I love these characters going all they way back to those "classics".

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

My biggest worry is that Jessica Jones, no matter how popular this line is, will get ignored or be pushed to the end of the line behind the more "unique" male figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

My biggest worry is that Jessica Jones, no matter how popular this line is, will get ignored or be pushed to the end of the line behind the more "unique" male figures.

I can understand that worry, not only is she the only female lead but her character also doesn't have the history, and thus not as long of a following, compared to the other characters. I myself, like many I think, didn't know much about her when the show came out. That said, the first season of the show was really good and so I think they have something I can't image them not doing more with in light of the success.

Honestly though, after Defenders I would love to see Luke Cage and Iron Fist merge into one show called "Heroes for Hire". Those two along with Misty Knight and Colleen Wing make a great team. Jessica Jones could of course join this group too, but I much rather see her in her own show and have them do heavy crossover between the two shows. Jones seems like she works best alone. How they develop whatever romance aspects between Cage and Jones though could influence how they move forward. Anyway Daredevil, Heroes for Hire, Jessica Jones, and Punisher would give them 4 shows to juggle instead of 5 making them all a bit easier to manage; especially when they cross over.

I think the preview of Hot Toys DD looks sick the way it is cant wait till Pre order goes up but that will probably be awhile.

Nice looking custom punishers guys :clap I really wanted this Daredevil figure till I saw it, hopefully they will fix the body and suit and billy clubs, basically start over :lol If it would have looked like this gentle giant bust, it would have been an instant preorder for me.

image.jpeg

That's a nice bust. Can't wait for the figure.

WIP Punisher, Head sculpt by Kit on a Wolverine body. Gonna need a few more parts once the Sideshow Punisher comes out.

C360_2016-07-23-16-32-26-130 by defiler257, on Flickr

C360_2016-07-23-16-33-31-175 by defiler257, on Flickr

Looking good. Does the sculpt click onto the neck okay? I'm using the ZC toys body which is pretty similar but mine just won't clip on properly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looking good. Does the sculpt click onto the neck okay? I'm using the ZC toys body which is pretty similar but mine just won't clip on properly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The head is placed on the body, need to find an adapter for it

Mine just sits on the neck too, unfortunately the socket inside the sculpt is too far in to connect.

Nice.

Very.

Looks perfect to me!

I really hope this is put up for pre order soon

They've rushed the proto to have something on display, same for QMX and their Star Trek figures. I have no doubt this will look awesome when they have time to work on it.

Looks great to me. Look forward to putting it next to my s1 custom.

Back