1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Since they rushed the proto just to show it off, I wonder how much longer until this actually goes up for PO. Another couple months?

I'm not expecting it in hand until this time next year, probably.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

The head does look great on this, if they fix the skinny barrel torso and scrawny billy clubs, this will be an awesome figure!

Since they rushed the proto just to show it off, I wonder how much longer until this actually goes up for PO. Another couple months?

I'm not expecting it in hand until this time next year, probably.

Judging by the proto we would be lucky if it were next spring.I can see it being a year off.

They're likely going to aim to release around when the Defenders launches next year, which is the next time we're gonna see DD on screen.

They're likely going to aim to release around when the Defenders launches next year, which is the next time we're gonna see DD on screen.

They start filming that at the end of this year/ begining of next so it may still be a late spring release?

They start filming that at the end of this year/ begining of next so it may still be a late spring release?
From my reasoning, I would think it to be a late summer/fall release, because we're getting Like Cage this fall 2016, presumably Iron Fist next spring (have to prior to the defenders), and then that leaves the next release segment to be fallish 2017. So I would think this fig will be a Q3ish release next year.

I hope they include an unmasked headsculpt. At least no one will be able to complain if they go with a blank stare expression for this particular figure. :lol

Finally got the jeans for the plain clothes look I wanted. I originally had combat cargos on him too, however the jeans definitely look better. My twins are now perfect.
408f076730ceb640795642f27d503721.jpg
c83de480819d8057af2e33ebe5376a9f.jpg
e906898df8d6c412ae1c7157461e8647.jpg
973ca70bebfcc61b420701316cb91672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine. The jacket is temporary until OSK releases the accurate one.

DSCN8676.JPG

Still looks f'n great. [emoji106]

Hot Toys beat this. Rocco sculpt +The Laboratory FX (Carlos Jiménez paint)

image1.jpeg

Not so sure on that one. Don't think the shapes are quite right.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Loved this guy at the Netflix/Marvel panel...best panel I attended.

These customs are looking great!

Not so sure on that one. Don't think the shapes are quite right.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Agreed. It's well done, but it's not spot on. Main facial features are off but it's well painted, which can save a sub par sculpt.

I like Vimal and Rocco's equally... I see Bernthal in both. I'm getting the longer haired Rocco sculpt painted by Paul Prentice.

Yeah that one definitely doesn't compare to the ones some of us have from OSK. IMO I'll be really surprised if HT can beat it. However their attempt will be top notch I'm sure.

Back