1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

As long as they fix the physique it'll be a great figure. He doesn't have such a barrel torso, broaden the shoulders a bit and slim the waist... needs more of that V shape.

Daredevil-Season-2-Red-Costume.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I agree jbot, they need to fix the billy clubs too tho. Much too skinny.

Hopefully hot toys changes the body to the more muscular type. They did change the batman body when someone posted the Fatman picture.

Hopefully hot toys changes the body to the more muscular type. They did change the batman body when someone posted the Fatman picture.

I don't think the fatman pic pushed HT to change anything these are prototypes and can change a lot as development on the final figure goes on. This was probably pushed just to get it to the show.

Daredevil season 3 was confirmed today. I hope he doesn't have too much of a different costume in it, as well as in Defenders.

If they don't buff him up, we could always do it ourselves. It would be nice if they did upgrade him like they did batman though.

Thanks for sharing the pics! I love the helmet and the sculpt and I would like to have this, but I'd really love it if they fixed the body and the suit.

image.jpeg
I don't think the fatman pic pushed HT to change anything these are prototypes and can change a lot as development on the final figure goes on. This was probably pushed just to get it to the show.

Absolutely correct. They announced the body would be a newly developed muscular body from the time the figure was shown.(the batman) It just wasn't ready at the time so they went with what they had. The only thing that stupid backlash prompted was the new disclaimer tag this figure had. The had the normal pending approval not final tag, PLUS an additional one that said it's a prototype only put together for SDCC. Or essentially "don't freak out". It's sad that it requires 2 tags telling people to relax, but that's the way it is now.

View attachment 279681

Absolutely correct. They announced the body would be a newly developed muscular body from the time the figure was shown.(the batman) It just wasn't ready at the time so they went with what they had. The only thing that stupid backlash prompted was the new disclaimer tag this figure had. The had the normal pending approval not final tag, PLUS an additional one that said it's a prototype only put together for SDCC. Or essentially "don't freak out". It's sad that it requires 2 tags telling people to relax, but that's the way it is now.

Didn't notice that can't wait to see the real body.

Are we still doing this in here? :lol

28469768365_bf2ec5a4cf.jpg

28186399550_e1950a382b.jpg

(The Vimal Kerketta battle damaged sculpt, painted by Eleven).

The skull should be white, not blue. He is wearing it for bad guys too se it and shoot on it (armor plate). So invisible skull doesn't make sense. Imo. I can be wrong of course.

The skull should be white, not blue. He is wearing it for bad guys too se it and shoot on it (armor plate). So invisible skull doesn't make sense. Imo. I can be wrong of course.

It looks as though a few of them ricocheted off his face. :lol

This is Punisher: War Zone II starring Jon Bernthal because Ray's too busy doing Piratey things.

Update

818ce7e7200d8148b6e2d0015bf33e5e.jpg

53e897731a31d674fb85da9a19fa8c0c.jpg

61d21c6fc020befef6434a3ff583054d.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Shame HT didn't have the Punisher ready. Jon Bernthal was around SDCC and is chuffed at his Hasbro version. This would have been cool PR for HT.
FB_IMG_1469212884523.jpg

You are absolutely correct. Punisher even explained that to someone himself in one of the comics (forgot which one) that he purposely painted a big white skull on his chest for the bad guys to zone in on since that's where he has the most protection with ballistic plates in his vest.

Back