1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I would get figures of Steve and Javi from Narcos. Such an amazing show.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

So is this the start of a " Television Masterpiece Series"?

Other companies have done figures from shows, but none that I've wanted. I've hoped somoene would make Raylan Givens from Justified or Michael Westen from Burn Notice, licensed or unlicensed.

Stop dreaming :lol

Good news. Even if this always happens when i make a custom of something.

Cash in hand and ready to go. Add a Peggy Carter, Jessica, Luke, Iron Fist, Electra and Skye too.

There is a long distance between that article and probably. His claim that the fan support for bringing Carter back is overwhelming and there's never been anything like it is just flat wrong. 100k people on a petition is not changing anyone's mind about ending the show. It had 7 million people watching it and that didn't help. There have been much larger petitions in recent years.

Not that it means it'll be a reality but there are a good handful of similar articles over the last couple days. I think Netflix will soon serve as a new middle ground landscape that falls between TV & movies

Power Man, Iron Fist then Snipes needs to return as Blade.....be all set with Frank and Matt

I don't really collect any heroes in civilian outfits, but a Matt Murdock is one that I would have no doubt in getting. I'd say he's about as visually unique as any hero outfit.

Not that it means it'll be a reality but there are a good handful of similar articles over the last couple days. I think Netflix will soon serve as a new middle ground landscape that falls between TV & movies

That's possible. But there's really no evidence of it. And the fact the actress that stars has taken another tv role isn't a good sign.

I don't really collect any heroes in civilian outfits, but a Matt Murdock is one that I would have no doubt in getting. I'd say he's about as visually unique as any hero outfit.
The only civilian figure I have is Wolverine. I'm thinking about making a Frank Castle using the OSK sculpt coming out. If I do I'm giving him a baseball bat, perfect for the "bashing pedophiles' heads" look.

That was a great scene...

Yeah it was. I loved how Frank just stopped and switched the store sign to closed.

Yeah. It was clear that guy was in trouble, and that he had it coming.

And honestly, none of the Agents are really all that more visually interesting than Coulson, who already didn't sell very well. I don't think they're figure material..

Yet Coulson has a decent premium on it now and has for some time. Remember when it came out it was up against eight other Avengers figures, a guy in a suit was not the highest priority. Hawkeye fell in that trap too for a lot of people, they collected the big draws of Iron Man, Cap, etc but only afterwards realized they wanted more as the Avengers really solidified as a franchise, meanwhile the figures that warmed shelves sold out, and Coulson has gotten a lot of face time since. I think an AoS Coulson at least would probably do pretty well now, plus they could accessorize the crap out of it- weapons, flak vest, hand(s), electro-shield, etc. The advantage to a potential AoS line is that they wouldn't be that expensive to produce, not talking Iron Man armors or elaborate super suits. A good head sculpt, simple subdued clothing, and weapons and maguffins from the show. Not that it means it will happen, but I don't think it would be a bad move- the least of which to test the waters with a new Coulson fig.

Yeah the coulson shield would be a neat thing to have.

Yeah that was one of many fantastic scenes Frank had in season 2. The prison fight was my favourite. Punisher in prison clothes with the blood skull would look great.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Daisy has a BW-like suit... she's certainly the most "suited" character on the show.

AoS tanked, time to move on. The Punisher is coming.

I'm very happy to hear about a Hot Toys Daredevil figure. I've really enjoyed the show and I would love to have a figure. I think he would look cool next to my CW Black Widow, a pairing I would love to see because of the comics but I doubt we will ever see it. At least these two figures together could help me imagine what it could be like.

Anyway, I am happy about this and I want these to sell well to encourage the making of a Luke Cage and Iron Fist figures from Hot Toys down the line too.

Back