1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I think a display with a suited Murdock and Daredevil sort of semi back to back would be stellar.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Anyone have any idea when we're going to see the prototypes?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They said "coming real soon". Within the next few weeks would be my guess.

I know some people would love to have the Romita Jr inspired black costume from most of season 1 of Daredevil, but for a figure I would prefer Daredevil in all is superhero glory. There are 3 versions of that costume though, although I think most of the differences are in the mask/helmet.

End of Season1
Season1_Mask_zpsqgtvxlhd.jpg

First part of Season 2
Season2a_Mask_zps33jc8jfx.jpg

Second part of Season 2
Season2b_Mask_zpslaqpepw7.jpg

With the Punisher also being released it sounds like the Daredevil figure will from Season 2, so if that's the case I would prefer the costume DD wears at the end of the season rather than the beginning.

I am not a Punisher fan so I won't be getting the figure, but I also like the Punisher look at the end of the season better two.

His end of season 1 and start of season 2 designs are actually the same. Rather the promotional materials used the wrong colors in contrast to how it actually looked onscreen. It was only color-corrected when the season 2 promotional materials came in where it finally matched how it actually looked onscreen (as opposed to how they "thought" it looked). It's why I was initially confused because the season 2 promos and screenshots matched how the suit looked onscreen in season 1. Basically, the season 1 promos got the colors "wrong" (where the front part was colored red instead of the black depicted onscreen) and it was later corrected when season 2 promos came in.

That said, I agree. If there's only one DD figure to be made, I'd prefer the design seen in the latter half of season 2 since it's more "complete", not to mention how it's basically an amalgamation of his season 1 DD suit and the "Man in Black" look he had for most of season 1.

That said, I agree. If there's only one DD figure to be made, I'd prefer the design seen in the latter half of season 2 since it's more "complete", not to mention how it's basically an amalgamation of his season 1 DD suit and the "Man in Black" look he had for most of season 1.

The more advanced Billy Club at the end of Season 2 would also an accessory I would want.

The more advanced Billy Club at the end of Season 2 would also an accessory I would want.
Yeah for sure. I hope they include that, especially since there's not much he could come with other than the clubs. I wonder if there will be an unmasked sculpt as well. If I remember right he had his mask off in the suit once or twice.

I know some people would love to have the Romita Jr inspired black costume from most of season 1 of Daredevil, but for a figure I would prefer Daredevil in all is superhero glory. There are 3 versions of that costume though, although I think most of the differences are in the mask/helmet.

End of Season1
View attachment 266950

First part of Season 2
View attachment 266951

Second part of Season 2
View attachment 266952

With the Punisher also being released it sounds like the Daredevil figure will from Season 2, so if that's the case I would prefer the costume DD wears at the end of the season rather than the beginning.

I am not a Punisher fan so I won't be getting the figure, but I also like the Punisher look at the end of the season better two.

Y'know...either the top of his cowl is too high, or the top portion of his face is too short.

I wonder if the figure will reflect that. HT tend to idealize their sculpts.

If we get Elektra eventually, I want her look from the end of season 2.

MH2016_elektra_netflix_poses-4-600x375.jpg

If we get Elektra eventually, I want her look from the end of season 2.

MH2016_elektra_netflix_poses-4-600x375.jpg

I hope they make Elektra in that look too. It was such a great design revision of her comic design.

I'd rather have the look she had before the final one. XD I thought it was a bit too busy. I really wonder how she's gonna look in season 3 though.

I think this is one of the rarer occasions where HT is going to go all out on the release to tease out buyers, given the international access to the show and all the various factors we have all discussed. I'm expecting a spare headsculpt at the least, and if we get lucky, switch out faceplates for the masked sculpt. They'll want every attractor possible.

I hope they don't stop at S2 DD and Punisher. Need a S1 black costume DD and Kingpin.

I'd rather have the look she had before the final one. XD I thought it was a bit too busy. I really wonder how she's gonna look in season 3 though.
That was a really good outfit too actually. So yeah, I get what you mean in that regard.

I think these will do great, because they're truly fresh Marvel figures. It's not yet another Cap, Iron Man or another Black Widow. I bet we get Elektra and Kingpin after those two.

These are gonna sell well in the states. I have no doubts about it. I'm sure these will do just the right amount in Asia, enough for HT to feel confident in pursuing other TV properties.

This is gonna be a wake up call to them.

Back