1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Awesome! Been steering clear of the Avengers/Cap Marvel Rabbit Hole, but have no problem adding these fringe/anti-hero, characters.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Really hoping for season one street costume but I bet we only get DD and Punisher which is at least a suitable alternative

Let's look at possible lineups here....

Second Wave:
Foggy Nelson
Karen Page
Night Nurse in scrubs

Future 'Most worthless character to get the Hot Toys Treatment' choices up in hurrr!

I could see them dong both urban and red uniform. Both are pretty different but still in demand. I know id get them both.

Black "wannabe hero" suit? Come on. It's ridicilous. Give us just red proper DD and Punisher!

I only want Frank and Fisk, they were the best characters of this "Daredevil" show. :lol :slap

S2 finale Elektra would be sweet too, loved her.

I wonder if they are going to release the cracked helmet or leave that one as an exclusive.

To add to the ponderings I wonder if they're gonna do the short haired street clothes Frank also.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

You just got MOTU'D!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!

Couldn't help yourself, could you? Everyone on here's happily surprised and you just have to start pigeon bombing people because you swore this "would never happen". Don't sweat it dude, most people on here take what you say with a heavy grain of salt.

If by "most properties" you mean like every property ever conceived, than I guess you're right. But most every even remotely successful western TV action/fantasy franchise has a merch program. Like all of them. Since forever. So much merch.

Anyways, happy Motuing Motu! Motu on my friend, Motu on.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's already garnered 3.4k likes on FB. The reveal is mentioned on websites like comicbook.com. The THIRST WAS THERE ALL ALONG. this **** should send a message to the @$$clowns over at HT that decide which properties to pursue.

Like I've always said before, the tv properties are an untapped goldmine.

I'm so happy right now like, I don't even know what else to say. :panic:

Besides IM Mk 46 and Yellowjacket, anything from Daredevil is definitely my most anticipated from Hot Toys right now. :thud:

I would definitely want Man Without Fear suit ("the man in black"), a regular civvie Matt Murdock, Wilson Fisk, DD suit ver. 1, DD suit ver. 2, Punisher (final outfit), and Elektra (final outfit).

Wouldn't mind a Punisher and Elektra in their earlier clothes either.

Awesome news! I already have most of the pieces I need for two custom Daredevil figures, but now I'm curious to see what they're gonna release.

I want a Matt Murdock figure in a regular suit, and one in his black outfit as well. I'm worried they may just release a figure of him in his final, "official" outfit though. And for some reason I've never liked that costume one bit.

What's next Peter Venkmann? Hot Toys delivered a lot of great news the last couple of weeks. Old Chewie & Han, Yoda, Ellen Ripley, Suicide Squad announcement, Daredevil announcement. What's next: Ghostbusters 1984 figures + an 1/6 scaled Ecto 1? Pirates of the Caribbean 5? That SDCC booth will need 2 x the cabinets comparing to last year.

If I were buying these I'd really be hoping for Fisk aswell. Big Mofo of a figure.

I'm skeptical they're going to do more than 2-3 figures for this license. It's a relatively much smaller property and HT already has a ton of film properties for the upcoming years. Based on character popularity, I'm going to assume - Daredevil final S2 red costume, Punisher final S2 costume, and Kingpin (either civilian or prison whites). It may just end up being DD and Punisher, MCU villains tend to get the short end of the merchandising stick with only a couple exceptions. I would prefer they throw in Elektra as the 3rd figure but I'm doubtful, plus I was meh on her final costume so wouldn't mind if HT waits until S3 to make her figure.

6f9570db0347fc24e39dbe5e3f41b737.jpg
8d906d94c99335fc6ad503af4ad480f5.jpg

I'll take those please! Haha can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm skeptical they're going to do more than 2-3 figures for this license. It's a relatively much smaller property and HT already has a ton of film properties for the upcoming years. Based on character popularity, I'm going to assume - Daredevil final S2 red costume, Punisher final S2 costume, and Kingpin (either civilian or prison whites). It may just end up being DD and Punisher, MCU villains tend to get the short end of the merchandising stick with only a couple exceptions. I would prefer they throw in Elektra as the 3rd figure but I'm doubtful, plus I was meh on her final costume so wouldn't mind if HT waits until S3 to make her figure.

Boo. That would suck. Total pass for me then. His S1 black outfit is so much better than his red devil costume imo. The latter just looks kinda derpy to me. Always has.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It's already garnered 3.4k likes on FB. The reveal is mentioned on websites like comicbook.com. The THIRST WAS THERE ALL ALONG. this **** should send a message to the @$$clowns over at HT that decide which properties to pursue.

Like I've always said before, the tv properties are an untapped goldmine.

Yeah, I want my Peaky Blinders already!

Boo. That would suck. Total pass for me then. His S1 black outfit is so much better than his red devil costume imo. The latter just looks kinda derpy to me. Always has.

I'm just speculating. They might do 2 DD figures with one being the black costume, don't lose hope!

Back