1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Definitely not a given. More likely we will get one daredevil and one punisher.

This. I don't see the Netflix line going much past those two figures.

We will see an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Coulson with bionic hand before we get an Elektra, lol.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Like others I imagine we'll see S2 Daredevil (hopefully with alternate cracked cowl) and Punisher in his final outfit.

Original black costume DD and Fisk would be welcome surprises though.

I wonder if this is just because of the relationship between Hot Toys and Disney/Marvel or if the tv line will go any further. I'm in for Daredevil and likely The Punisher.

Fisk and Elektra might depend on Punisher and Daredevil selling well. Black suit Daredevil could be a Toy Fair Ex, like some have said.

I really can't see HT bothering to develop a new body for Fisk, regardless of sales.

I wonder if this is just because of the relationship between Hot Toys and Disney/Marvel or if the tv line will go any further. I'm in for Daredevil and likely The Punisher.
I'm guessing more so Disney/Marvel. Plus Netflix is worldwide.

I'd like to see a Hot Toys Jon Snow though..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm guessing more so Disney/Marvel. Plus Netflix is worldwide.

I'd like to see a Hot Toys Jon Snow though..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
That's what I figured too. I think it would be hard for them to start doing characters from a bunch of shows. I wonder if they'd do any DC characters from their various shows.

I hope they do Jessica Jones :pray::pray::pray::pray:

I would love a Trish Walker too. Elektra would be great as well!

I really can't see HT bothering to develop a new body for Fisk, regardless of sales.
Wouldn't Fisk mostly be padding? They have all sorts of fat suits. Put a big belly on a Cap body and it'd look close enough under suit and tie.

MCU Fisk isn't a 700 pound giant like comic Kingpin is.

I hope they do Jessica Jones :pray::pray::pray::pray:

I would love a Trish Walker too. Elektra would be great as well!

Definitely, Trish as Hellcat especially, but imagine that's a few years off.

F3jF8Ez.jpg

This is huge! Like not just because of how good Daredevil is... think about it;
This is THE FIRST TV property that Hot Toys has. That means... Daredevil was SO GOOD... Hot Toys wanted to make figures.

I'm sorry but... Marvel are killing it all over!

Now the negative; add these to the movie figures, and that's less money for food. Lol!

They have to give Daredevil the baton that Melvin made for him in season two!
Great poses with a dynamic stand!

Amazing news- so does that mean we will get Arrow and Flash from DC?????

F3jF8Ez.jpg

This is THE FIRST TV property that Hot Toys has. That means... Daredevil was SO GOOD... Hot Toys wanted to make figures.

I'm sorry but... Marvel are killing it all over!

Now the negative; add these to the movie figures, and that's less money for food. Lol!

Prison break and that's not why these figures are being made

This is THE FIRST TV property that Hot Toys has.

Technically no, they previously released the Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin figures based on the 1960s TV series, though not sure if those are in fact HT's first TV property release.

I would actually want DD with the chain he has locked on his hand ... it was so badass :)

Amazing news- so does that mean we will get Arrow and Flash from DC?????

Considering the CW shows don't have a big footprint internationally (namely Asia), I highly doubt HT will bother with that license. At least with the Marvel NF shows, they're carried on almost all of NF's territories, if not all of them.

It's also being made due to the Marvel push to get all their licensors to produces products from the shows, to try and increase interest in them. This is Ike perlmuter giving Keven Fiege the finger in the best way he knows how. Merchandise. Which is where Ike got noticed. Marvel Ent. created an entire division just to push licensing for the show even when there was almost no previous licensing.

Back