1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Legion takes shape! Finally Midas has a playmate :lol Snapper looks real nice in person, very big and imposing and lots of detail. Really makes me look forward to Igor and Hulkbuster :panic:

DqJN8GU.jpg

rtRRUFZ.jpg

Bkw2KEA.jpg

I see fists in the chambers in the arms, are they in any way removable so his fists are showing?

I'm playing the waiting game for this one. I can's see this selling out anytime soon, so I'll wait for the sales to come.
Great looking armor, but man I cannot get over that price and power pose gimmick frozen torso.

I'm playing the waiting game for this one. I can's see this selling out anytime soon, so I'll wait for the sales to come.
Great looking armor, but man I cannot get over that price and power pose gimmick frozen torso.

I know. It's a shame the torso was set in a sideways position.
If it was in a museum pose but the arms and legs could move, that would have been better than the way they angles the hips up and around. I am sure they thought it was a cool idea at the time, lol!

Back